Ren'Py Abandoned New Day [v0.2] [DDfunlol]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

critter

Jun 9, 2017
This game may be good - but it's annoying slow :WutFace:

And the game stucks, when the both girls reach the entrance of the hospital - I'm using the save from the beta.

R

RWaites

This game may be good - but it's annoying slow :WutFace:

And the game stucks, when the both girls reach the entrance of the hospital - I'm using the save from the beta.
That's the end of the Beta version you have to play the v0.1 version from the beginning as a few dialogue changes were made

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Cleaned OP, added gdrive mirror for PC version.

Sorry, I don't have links for MAC, Linux and Android.

Reactions: RWaites

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
@ddfunlol : I really admire your work, imo these are some of the best games on this forum.
I think a lot of devs can learn a hole lot from you concerning adding excellent 'sound' to your animations and scenes. There are really only a handfull of games out here with sounds. And it makes the game so much more awesome (and lewd hehe :p).
As for this game : Marie made an appearance as policewomen (I like her caracter very very much:heartcoveredeyes:), are you planning to give her more 'screen time' ? I sure hope so, that would really rock my world, then we get a combination of 2 excellent games in 1 :cool:
I only don't understand or know shit about the 'fighting/combat mechanism'. Is there a tutorial somewhere to learn that stuff ?
Greetings, and keep up the good work !

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hello.

The idea of a tutorial for fighting is interesting, it's not necessarily easy for everyone.
I wouldn't give any information about the rest of the game.
There will be surprises, choices to make and various ways to lose the game.
I loved the sewers:)
I take the necessary time to provide you with a solid story, beautiful graphics and respectful translation.

Take care of yourself and the people you love.

Reactions: patrickB

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
One thing I find funny when you are fighting the shit stains to try to help the mother and daughter if you lose the battle they run away. I was like are you serious you just won and all you are going to do is run away instead of grabbing the girls and claiming your victory.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Wow , a lot of games have been updated this end-of-month period, but I'm still patiently waiting for DD's, because we know it's going to be worth it :FeelsGoodMan:
This one and Marie's, my all time favourites :winkytongue:

MRNULL

Mar 21, 2017
i cant get more than 30gold outside .. the girls tell me to find the dog that its nowhere .. someone tell me what to do?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i cant get more than 30gold outside .. the girls tell me to find the dog that its nowhere .. someone tell me what to do?
I'm too lazy to make a screenshot and edit it so.. where you entered the city area, there is a shop with the name "Quickme" next to it on the right are four trees the dog is there.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Good morning.
The release of "New Day v0.2" should be this weekend or the next week.
I have to adjust the music, I'm not very good at it:) and I'm looking for bugs.

What news ? :
- Adding a tutorial (mini game)
- Adding new characters
- New locations
- Adding quests.
- Acceleration of graphics.
- Personalized voice sound.
- Different way to lose the game.
- New script, you can click on an image or animation at certain times.
- Some bug fixes.
- Correction of some translation.

Take care of you

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
I'm too lazy to make a screenshot and edit it so.. where you entered the city area, there is a shop with the name "Quickme" next to it on the right are four trees the dog is there.
wut i heard dog, came here and was disappointed, no bestiality xD

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes