• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HORNY BABA

Jun 29, 2020
Getting This Message While Installing Chapter 1 Apk, Please help
Tried downloading the apk from Mega & pixeldrain, and tried installing it 5 times, but same thing is happening...

HORNY BABA

Jun 29, 2020
Could be that the file is corrupted, or your system is to old, did you activate installing unknown sources?,that are just a few problems you can check.
Yes, installation from unknown resources is active...
The phone am using is Samsung S20Fe 5g running with android 13...
All other apk files are getting installed, so I don't think that the phone or it's settings are causing any issue.
There might be some problem with the APK file that the developer is providing.

Lets

Jan 17, 2018
That possible endings spoiler seems to indicate the game can be radically different depending on our approach. This could keep every type of player happy.
At least the Harem ending would be free of NTR, I'd assume xD
No need for every sci fi game to feature tentacle rape xD

Anyway, good luck with the project! :)
In the same way not every game has to have bricks.

SnG

Aug 8, 2017
Well, i only play it because i know the ntr and swinging crap is avoidable since the beginning, but if i were new here that banner would be enough to not even ask if that stuff is avoidable, i would just leave right away. Still, people who want to avoid it and play to avoid it dont want to see their girls getting defiled by others before even seeing the download button.
Its one thing to add that stuff, another to force all people to see it.
The NTR tag always confuse me in this sites. xd

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes