Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
:LUL:I chose the best time to update at 1am when I've been up all day.
I did that once...only once when I was so damn drunk I couldn't stand up. I forgot which VN of the mod it was but I butchered the DL links so bad I think folks were pointed directly to pronhub or some silly shit. Been there, done that bud... you have not paddled in that boat alone :ROFLMAO: :p

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
New Earth [Ch.1 Final] [MiZtyl]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

New Earth [Ch.2 Final] [MiZtyl]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
What on earth is going on with chapter 2, in chapter 1 i had the choice to fuck Priscilla or wait for later to do it by romance, so i picked wait.....in chapter 2 you have no option about it you can only pick cheating on veronica or rarely talk, or that shes in a relationship with justin.....none of those options are true to my path in chapter 1, i was talking to her about the AI and she was hiding some things which you never find out? she was trying to stop the AI and now in chapter 2 she joins the AI?

None of it makes any sense, if i pick rarely talk with priscilla then she ends up getting gang banged NTR shit....i mean wtf so much for MC to romance her later??? only way to stop that is i guess by saying you cheated with her which i dident feels like a huge fuck up in the story
What do you except from a NTR game
Sooner or later NTR is not avoidable
This also a same game
Players are forced to play ntr routes
It's good that i dropped this game long ago

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
What do you except from a NTR game
Sooner or later NTR is not avoidable
This also a same game
Players are forced to play ntr routes
It's good that i dropped this game long ago
Whoever DID play this game know this is a pure lie. Ever since the start of the game, the MC can choose which route he will be in.
If NTR wasn't avoidable, there would be no way a Harem ending was available. But there are multiple endings, including Harem in this game.

WebtoonFreaks

Aug 21, 2020
Whoever DID play this game know this is a pure lie. Ever since the start of the game, the MC can choose which route he will be in.
If NTR wasn't avoidable, there would be no way a Harem ending was available. But there are multiple endings, including Harem in this game.
Based off this man above probably capping about ntr being unavoidable in the harem path or maybe he just didn't play the game and is unaware of the different paths.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Any chance for a compressed ch2 on Android?
The only one currently available is too large to install, the APK needs to be under 3gb (I think it's 3) and it's just slightly over that limit.
Still not met a Renpy game, which is not working via Joiplay

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NewEarth-CH2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks. But... for mega updates, folders annoying. just in case if u care :)
(Vpn and mega not works perfectly together if folder page opens on mega) just a feedback.
Huh? VPN and MEGA work fine...
1.png
2.png

I guess then you can use one of the other 2 hosters I've provided. I do it this way as it's a one shot one upload.

I make things as easy for users as I do myself.

Reactions: ArhraCole

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
It's been a while since the last time I play this game.
Hats off to the devs for sticking up to their ideals since the beginning.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
does anyone have chapter 1 walkthrough? The main page doesn't have them. I can't seem to get the beta ending or the swinging ending. Also I guess there is a g/g route too? I'm failing miserably at this. I can only get the solo with veronica ending, cuck ending and...actually that's it.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I just started this game and have gotten an Exception error

NameError: Name 'adangreen' is not defined.

It came out first when outside during Day One then again outside during Day Two. Is there a way to fix this? I see by the walkthrough that this is happening each time I should be making a decision.

Update: I fixed it by reinstalling without the Walkthrough Mod.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes