VonTroll

Sep 11, 2017
Any chance for a compressed ch2 on Android?

The only one currently available is too large to install, the APK needs to be under 3gb (I think it's 3) and it's just slightly over that limit.

dork187

Jan 1, 2022
New Earth [Ch.2 FiNAL] [MiZtyl]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Can the chapter 2 android link be added to the main post pretty please? I only see winmaclinux

Wince

Sep 30, 2017
I feel like I'm missing some scenes here. I downloaded and played through ch1 but it ends with the mc discovering Mary and I suppose Andrea near the waterfall sort of place (which has a magnetic field which interferes with communication) Then it ends.

After that I open ch 2 and it is way progressed around 100th day or something.

Can some one point me to where I should be looking for the missing part?

Thanks.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
What on earth is going on with chapter 2, in chapter 1 i had the choice to fuck Priscilla or wait for later to do it by romance, so i picked wait.....in chapter 2 you have no option about it you can only pick cheating on veronica or rarely talk, or that shes in a relationship with justin.....none of those options are true to my path in chapter 1, i was talking to her about the AI and she was hiding some things which you never find out? she was trying to stop the AI and now in chapter 2 she joins the AI?

None of it makes any sense, if i pick rarely talk with priscilla then she ends up getting gang banged NTR shit....i mean wtf so much for MC to romance her later??? only way to stop that is i guess by saying you cheated with her which i dident feels like a huge fuck up in the story

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
New Earth [Ch.2 FiNAL] [MiZtyl]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
could you add Mega link, this links doesn't work for my area probably Untitleds.png

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes