Chaos965

Jan 4, 2021
I dont complain about the existance of the ntr route or the sharing route bacause they are fully avoidable. Everyone who wants his girls cheating can have them cheating, who wants to be cucked to deatch can do it, who wants a sharing free love community can have it and those who want a harem never need to see any other dick...at least not in the game, but the banner can ruin these girls for hardcore harem friends, they never want to see an other dick near their girls.
Ingame you did a great job, everyone can play like they want and never need to see the content of routes they dont like. But the banner here can drive away harem fans. People with "i dont share" mindset dont want to see such things because you cant unsee things and it kills the mood to remember it as soon as they see them in the game.
Keep it like the game, dont use a banner with content some people avoid like acid in the face ;)
What if you just want to play a game with ntr if your feeling in the mood for it, not really anyones place to say this has to have this or that that's totally up to the creator.

Reactions: KiraJames

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well not much to say about this update, all endings sucked, 1 was bit better where mc met young hui etc but even that sucked due being short (no continuing that story since hui etc are from other "dev's" game.)

1 game left on this ....... these "devs" to see how it ends and then i'm done.

Last edited:
Reactions: SizeQueenShrine
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes