KROM95

May 14, 2019
Hi all.

I'm sorry, but I can't make it on time this month. And these are the timelines for us:

Alpha release contains all scenes of New Earth: around March 15-25.
Beta release will fix all typos (if there are) as well as adding a short introduction of Life on Mars if I can make it on time: around a week after the Alpha release.
Official release will fix all typos from the beginning: as soon as I finish checking everything.
Thank you for your support.
072019910.jpg

KROM95

May 14, 2019
071212925.jpg

Humiliation Endings
Hi,
We will have 2 scenarios for the Humiliation Endings. One of them is the render above. The other will be known in the game.
After considering, Mary & Priscilla won't join the humiliations because they have their own alternative endings. Joining them into the humiliation scenes will make it hard for branching, which won't deserve the time to work.
We will have the Alpha release before this month ends.
Thank you.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
like story is background (bare minimum) and sex is in front. this and "other devs" with similar type of games. unless my posts have been removed then search thread of this and mff.
Well, I get what you mean by bare minimum. At least you can't get a headache with such story. The plot is so... Bland? It would be too much colorful to describe it :sleep:

KROM95

May 14, 2019
002008620.jpg

Hi,
I intended to release the last update of New Earth in Spring, but I'm at the start of Summer now (even though it's only Spring in other countries). I'm sorry for this delay. The reason is the Humiliation scenes. Everything is ready except those scenes. I have to check to make sure they will abide by Patreon's ToS. And these are our upcoming schedules:
  • Alpha Release ($15+ Patrons): March 31st - April 02nd.
  • Beta Release ($15+ Patrons): April 04th-05th.
  • Official Release ($10+ Patrons): April 08th-09th.
  • $5 Patrons: April 18th.
  • $3 Patrons: April 28th.
In May, the game will only be accessed from my $15+ patrons. The reason for this is to make the price the same as (and Steam in the future). But I prefer to receive support on Patreon because fees and taxes on and Steam are so high. But please don't worry. If you were supporting me when I was developing New Earth no matter which tiers you were in ($3, $5...) but you forget to download the game, please just send me a message and I'll send you the download links.
Another information is about Life on Mars. We will have a few renders for teaser at the end of New Earth, but we won't have the prologue in the game. The scene we're seeing in fact was rendered on my friend's PC. I'm using an RTX-2080, and I can't render it because it's too heavy. I asked my friend who is using an RTX-3080 to do it. I'm planning to have an erotic scene (with animations) in this alley. But if I can't have a solution (by removing more buildings without affecting the lighting), I will move this erotic scene into another place, not this alley.
Thank you for supporting me in New Earth and our upcoming Life of Mars.
Best Regards.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well bit curious on if this gets accepted to steam but not curious enuf.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes