Talmadge

May 7, 2018
In order to get the ending you desire you have to tell Veronica when you are swimming with her that you are ok with her having sex with other women. If you tell her she cannot, she doesn't invite the other bitches.
I did that, and she was the only one who showed up in VR Room near the end of the first season. So how did that work out?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I did that, and she was the only one who showed up in VR Room near the end of the first season. So how did that work out?
Like I mentioned above here - you really gotta look at the walkthrough, so many of the pathes are completely non-intuitive with your dialogue choices, so I highly recommend just reading off the WT to reach the scenes/ending you want.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Like I mentioned above here - you really gotta look at the walkthrough, so many of the pathes are completely non-intuitive with your dialogue choices, so I highly recommend just reading off the WT to reach the scenes/ending you want.
That's exactly what I did. I played as the WT said to do for the Harem ending. And she was the only one there. So something, somewhere, isn't worded right. Be it in the game, or the WT.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
Aug 10, 2020
Ok I figured it out. When Veronica asks you "You're jealous that Jack might see me naked like this?" respond with "No, I'm not!" followed by "It'll only be okay if other women want to have sex with... us!".

Reactions: Talmadge

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Hey guys. Just played chapter 1 and followed the walkthrough to the Tyranny path, but still can't get the harem ending. Just Veronica shows up at my birthday party. What did I do wrong?
Ok I figured it out. When Veronica asks you "You're jealous that Jack might see me naked like this?" respond with "No, I'm not!" followed by "It'll only be okay if other women want to have sex with... us!".
I'm sure you didn't use the official walk-through (v0.14) because it's so obvious in it.

Reactions: _Maou_ and sava75

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
I did not, I used the mod :HideThePain:
It seems that even the pdf walk-through in this topic is only in v0.13. I can't check it either because the download link is an exe file so I don't know if the walk-through here is right or wrong.
But my official walk-through for v0.14 is accurate because I had to fix it multiple times.

Reactions: _Maou_

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It seems that even the pdf walk-through in this topic is only in v0.13. I can't check it either because the download link is an exe file so I don't know if the walk-through here is right or wrong.
not sure what link you clicked but ch1 0.13 wt-pdf is pdf at least on gofile.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
gofile is dead, anonfile is exe when I clicked download
New Earth (Chap 01 - Ver 0.13) - Walkthrough.pdf

and ~2.3 megs size so bit big to be exe. anonfiles just gives popup on 1st click where new window offers exe (adware/malware).

KROM95

May 14, 2019
New Earth - Chapter 02 (Development Update)
Hi,
These are the current progression:
  • First Part: done. (This image is in the First Part)
  • Second Part: At first, I intended to join the Cuck route and the Beta Male route in this part. But after a suggestion, I will split them (in case Justin is the beta male, the MC will decide 2 endings for him similar to Cuck and Beta male endings - as well as another ending to get rid of him forever like a poll in 2021). This extends the work a bit. I also didn't check the calendar. This year, the New Year in the region will arrive earlier than usual (instead of February, it will be January this year) so I will be stuck in a couple of days. Even so, I'll try my best to have the Erotic Previews around January 25-30.
Thank you.

071200500.jpg

KROM95

May 14, 2019

Hi,
As with the previous Update, I already finished the first part so I won't discuss it here. Below is the second part:
  • Romance (each girl has separate scenes): done.
  • Harem (final scenes with all girls with the MC): working on them.
  • Sharing: done.
  • Cuck: preparing to modify characters (MC/Justin).
  • Beta: finished modifying characters (MC/Justin), preparing to work on them.
  • A few non-erotic scenes: not yet.
By the way, this image is from Life on Mars.
Thank you
002016610.jpg

KROM95

May 14, 2019

Hi,
This scene is inside the Sharing Route - Pregnancy (but with Women only). For other routes, the scene will be different. And the route that has all 10 characters (no EJ) is the Sharing Route - Pregnancy with also Justin (the Sharing Route - Pregnancy without Justin will only have 9 characters).
This is the current progress of part 2 of the final release:
  • Romance (each girl has separate scenes): done.
  • Harem (final scenes with all girls with the MC): done.
  • Sharing: done.
  • Cuck: finished modifying characters (MC/Justin), preparing to work on them.
  • Beta: finished modifying characters (MC/Justin), preparing to work on them.
  • A few non-erotic scenes: not yet.
We won't have the erotic previews like usual except what I have been posting. After finishing the Cuck & Beta route, I will inform everyone of the release date.
Thank you

072039215.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and god said populate this planet.

mc seems to be doing good start on it.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I wouldn't be to sure, the pointless clone seems to get the good scenes for some awful reason. If the sharing route is just fucking the girls with your clone then it's equally pointless.
Yeah I can't imagine I'm the only sharing enthusiast that feels kinda meh about that - I mean the whole appeal is seeing your gf with someone different, ya know, like, Not you.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes