MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
People finally caught on to that. I was getting posts deleted back in the day for pointing this out.
Did we deny knowing each other? Nope, we're introducing our games publicly in games and on patreons.
Were we trying to make our games look different? Nope, we're using the same characters, animations, walkthrough, tiers system...

These are what you said in the day before the mod deleted them:
- Captain Kitty and MiZtyl are the same person.
- How about you do it yourself to prove it?
- Captain Kitty can do it with a helper.

Everyone who plays both games can see the relations. But only someone like you think a developer and his helper are only one person without accepting that they are 2 developers.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Did we deny knowing each other? Nope, we're introducing our games publicly in games and on patreons.
Were we trying to make our games look different? Nope, we're using the same characters, animations, walkthrough, tiers system...

These are what you said in the day before the mod deleted them:
- Captain Kitty and MiZtyl are the same person.
- How about you do it yourself to prove it?
- Captain Kitty can do it with a helper.

Everyone who plays both games can see the relations. But only someone like you think a developer and his helper are only one person without accepting that they are 2 developers.
Folks be giving you and the Kitty static for using the same models in renders meanwhile there are a hundred shitty games that look just like this and nobody bats an eye.

1666479310592.png

Reactions: sava75

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Folks be giving you and the Kitty static for using the same models in renders meanwhile there are a hundred shitty games that look just like this and nobody bats an eye.

View attachment 2117515
To be fair, koikatsu and honeyselect are all look alike. Daz3D figures depends on the posers. But to be able to cross-over, there were discussions to make everything look the same. Facial expressions are shared by pose presets. Animations are shared, but doing animations cost more time because different figures will force us to adjust the animations. Using 'dick' or 'cock' in the game was also discussed because it would be weird if Hannah only used the word 'dick' while EJ used the word 'cock'. Which means people might think we tried hard to make games look different. But the truth is: we're trying hard to make the games look alike as hard as possible.
Anyway, New Earth will end this Winter in v0.7. The Prologue of Life on Mars might be possible in this Winter also. And I don't expect them to stop thinking what they're thinking. It's just that there are no plans to cross-over with My Friend's Family at the moment. But there is a plan to cross-over with another game, which I'm still considering so there's no reason to say it now.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
from chapter 1 to chapter 2 seems like i missed something. also i was doing the harem route but my ending to chapter 1 was a solo ending with veronica . And now on chapter 2 i have already impregnated 3 women not just veronica.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I definitly have some story missing between ch.1 and ch.2. Is it because i took the harem route? I followed the WT mod that was suppose to be the harem path. also ch. 1 ends with running into mary and thats it then ch.2 i'm in a new place and already fimiliar with mary.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I definitly have some story missing between ch.1 and ch.2. Is it because i took the harem route? I followed the WT mod that was suppose to be the harem path. also ch. 1 ends with running into mary and thats it then ch.2 i'm in a new place and already fimiliar with mary.
There is a time jump between the games that is bridged with the opening narration by MC. I also think that it isn't necessarily possible to completely create a starting point from where you left off because the original games had so many possible paths. You just answer the questions at the beginning to get a starting point as close to your original playthrough as possible. It is similar to other games like Erodio and The Engagement where the game had a second part and it was predicated with such questions.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
MiZtyl : Hi, I see you're planning on a new game and the femdom\humiliation poll got me curious (I think it would be a great addition to the kinks of your games, this one included). So.. will you add it?
Thx

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
I think the point is that perhaps the dev has a limited set of resources and that's why he and his developer friends, who are totally not the same person, all use the same characters, same poses, same expressionless faces, and same writing style...that's why they all reuse models.
It's like having boring sex with a girl you don't like but you fuck her anyway

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Well that was.... Meh. The clone really just cheapens everything. Might as well delete the main character at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just found out about this game. Thought I'd try it out. Seems good so far. Just one thing. The image that EJ shows the MC of her mom, his host, and another girl. I've seen that same exact scene in another game but can't think of which one. Is this just stock from the program used to make this game, or is it actually from the game I'm blanking on the name of?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just found out about this game. Thought I'd try it out. Seems good so far. Just one thing. The image that EJ shows the MC of her mom, his host, and another girl. I've seen that same exact scene in another game but can't think of which one. Is this just stock from the program used to make this game, or is it actually from the game I'm blanking on the name of?
It is My Future Wife although this game has crossovers elsewhere as well. The other games have crossovers too.

Reactions: Talmadge

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
The MC is a clone of the MC in My Future Wife, and the MC's girlfriend is a clone of another character in My Future Wife. The Ship's AI is built around the consciousness of Hannah, the daughter of the MC from My Future Wife and Hui-Bing, who will appear in Clean Slate, the upcoming sequel to My Future Wife. She follows in her Mother's footsteps by becoming a scientist and perfects the human cloning technique. She clones her own father, and makes this clone the leader of the group visiting Kepler 452b. As a clone he seems to retain fragments of memories of his original, and that's why you get flashbacks of scenes from My Future Wife. At some point, Hannah then downloaded her own consciousness into the AI which controls the Ship.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes