NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I always try to play all routes in these games to see everything and examine how the game is built, but I'm having trouble with this one. I was aiming for the Democracy, everyone has sex with who they want route, while trying to be protective and proactive with Veronica, but I was also trying to loyal to Veronica. They voted me out as Captain after 28 days. So, I went and had sort of cursory glance over the walkthrough guide.

To clarify, is it impossible to avoid the cuckold/NTR routes in the long term if you are anything less than a disloyal, cheating, manwhore with all the women?

Also, if I don't want to be killed, cucked, or forcibly enslaved to the ship's AI, do I have to willingly become a slave to the ship's AI? It seems like even the slightest attempt to deny the AI what it wants is leading to me getting mind-fucked and losing total control of the situation.

EDIT:
This doesn't feel like intuitive logic to me...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It looks like attempting to be an ACTUAL good leader, results in you becoming a Beta Male ... shouldn't being a good leader be the opposite of being a beta male?
The democracy route is kind of counterintutive at some points but it has a few very basic principles.

1. You seduce all the girls and be nice to your girlfriend Veronica (not too controlling), only turning down the other girls when it is too risky.
2. You are magnanimous and provide the girls to the men that desire them, including the bad guys, regulating their access as the girls belong to you.
3. You open up Veronica to sharing without alienating her.
4. One girl is reluctant. You don't push her too hard.
5. You cooperate with the ship's AI until you see an opening to defy her.

Is it a democracy or a benevolent dictatorship? I'm more inclined to think of it as the latter.

KROM95

May 14, 2019
New Earth - Chapter 02 (Ver 0.6) - Erotic Preview
Hi,
  • The number of animations in version 0.6 are more than what we see in these erotic previews due to the branching of the story.
  • The humiliation scenes aren't inside the erotic preview. We have to play the game to see them.
New Earth - Chapter 02 will end in version 0.7 or 0.8. At the end of this Chapter, there will be scenes in which 10 people will engage in an orgy. But right at this moment, when I'm working on version 0.6, I realize that I can't let 10 people appear in the same animation because my GPU can't work with that much V-Ram. In version 0.6, the maximum number of people in the scenes with an environment is 6 people. But the time to render is 2.5 times compared to 5 people.
To deal with this problem, the orgy at the end of the game will still have 10 people engaging in the orgy. But they will appear in different animations. For example, a few animations have 6 people and other animations have 4 people. Starting from now, I'm saving money to upgrade my PC and buy RTX-3090 (the V-Ram is much higher) so at the end of the next game (Life on Mars), we will have the scenes where all of the people appear in the same animation.
Due to the fact that I said above that rendering with 6 people cost 2.5 times compared to 5 people, I will have to re-arrange the release date for New Earth - Chapter 02 version 0.6. We will have the release as soon as I finish it, but the time might take up to October 14-20. Please understand this.
And since the game will end in version 0.7 or 0.8. Please let me know what you still want to see. I can't say that I will do them all. But I will develop them if they fit into the endings of the story.
Again, thanks everyone for your help and understanding.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
What do you expect from this game? Something like tetris or super mario?
Always thought this game to be a Tetris and Super Mario clone!;):) That will be the big reveal from "Hanna Kroos", she travelled through time, won the Tetris world championships, all to bring Mario back to the future!;):LOL:

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
me? nothing but some story would be nice but alas story on your game and other devs/"devs" games which lead to this isn't strong point.
After being in this thread for more than a year and with all of your previous comments, you must have thought story isn't the strong point of New Earth for a long time already. How about playing other games: contra, tetris, super mario, donkey kong... instead of whining that this game only focuses on sex?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After being in this thread for more than a year and with all of your previous comments, you must have thought story isn't the strong point of New Earth for a long time already.
i have but since played this and others up to this point i'll stick to end and after that will be out of yours and other devs hairs.

off topic so i expect this to be deleted by mods eventually.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
I was hoping the Justin would be a much larger part of the sharing route instead of the clone of the main character, and that in choosing that option he would try to knock up Veronica before you because he's still your rival but the stakes are now different.

Having the clone kinda feels like a cop out in the sharing path because he's basically getting the vast majority of the scenes and it's basically the same model as the MC.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I was hoping the Justin would be a much larger part of the sharing route instead of the clone of the main character, and that in choosing that option he would try to knock up Veronica before you because he's still your rival but the stakes are now different.

Having the clone kinda feels like a cop out in the sharing path because he's basically getting the vast majority of the scenes and it's basically the same model as the MC.
It does kinda seem low stakes doesn't it? Since they have an identical genetic code the silly clone with the girl's name is just impregnating Vernica with offspring that would be genetically identical to the one MC would have had with her anyway. Even if Veronica fell in love with the clone she can't tell the difference so he can probably still bang her at will through impersonation. At least Justin is the one that gets dominated if you are a tyrant. If it was the clone it sure would cut down on the render count LOL.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
It does kinda seem low stakes doesn't it? Since they have an identical genetic code the silly clone with the girl's name is just impregnating Vernica with offspring that would be genetically identical to the one MC would have had with her anyway. Even if Veronica fell in love with the clone she can't tell the difference so he can probably still bang her at will through impersonation. At least Justin is the one that gets dominated if you are a tyrant. If it was the clone it sure would cut down on the render count LOL.
I don't really get the point of the clone at all. If you chose the sharing route in the previous game you obviously wanted to share Veronica with the crew and more importantly, Justin. Like you said, sharing with a clone of yourself feels contrived because he's visually the same as you and has the same genetics. At least with Justin it would have felt visually distinctive and a good continuation of the previous choices make in the first chapter.

Additionally, there could have been a nice subplot with him trying to get Veronica pregnant before you which could have presented the player with the options of stopping or encouraging Justin.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I don't really get the point of the clone at all. If you chose the sharing route in the previous game you obviously wanted to share Veronica with the crew and more importantly, Justin. Like you said, sharing with a clone of yourself feels contrived because he's visually the same as you and has the same genetics. At least with Justin it would have felt visually distinctive and a good continuation of the previous choices make in the first chapter.

Additionally, there could have been a nice subplot with him trying to get Veronica pregnant before you which could have presented the player with the options of stopping or encouraging Justin.
I think the point is that perhaps the dev has a limited set of resources and that's why he and his developer friends, who are totally not the same person, all use the same characters, same poses, same expressionless faces, and same writing style...that's why they all reuse models.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think the point is that perhaps the dev has a limited set of resources and that's why he and his developer friends, who are totally not the same person, all use the same characters, same poses, same expressionless faces, and same writing style...that's why they all reuse models.
TOTALLY TRUE!!!:unsure:

Reactions: Cavpal

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

People finally caught on to that. I was getting posts deleted back in the day for pointing this out.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes