cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Personally i find the updates terrible small and inconsequential for the time it takes between each update. Its been like this for a while now, but having updates that are barely 2 min of content with maybe 2 new scenes at bets is woefully little for the time it takes to make them.
right.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
for me the humiliating Justin scene would've been better if he didnt get a BJ. so as a result i had to go with the waking up to veronica sex scene instead. it just made more sense Tyranny route in my opinion. dont see the reason why he needed a BJ since Gabriella is pregnant with MC's kid in my playthrough. i will admit it would've been better if Justin had dialogue complaining about what he had to endure but eh shit happens.
The purpose of the BJ is sadism. I'm not even joking. There is a similar scene in the writings of the Marquis de Sade. To train him to associate another man/men fucking the woman he loves with his own sexual pleasure. To train him through classical conditioning to be a cuck. It happens to both Justin or the MC depending which path you are on. It is an ongoing trend of the clones becoming more sadistic as the game goes on.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
The purpose of the BJ is sadism. I'm not even joking. There is a similar scene in the writings of the Marquis de Sade. To train him to associate another man/men fucking the woman he loves with his own sexual pleasure. To train him through classical conditioning to be a cuck. It happens to both Justin or the MC depending which path you are on. It is an ongoing trend of the clones becoming more sadistic as the game goes on.
so they're pavloving his ass? that's...a new one:oops:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Does Dev want to do every chapter in another game client?
Not that i mind it, just strange.
But to think about it, it must be much easier to work this way.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
what do you mean?
It is just strange to see the same game, on different game clients.
I just played game long ago, it means the first chapter. And hoped to play from the beginning but started only from new content(second chapter). Mostly game do accumulative way, when new content added to the same game client.
And this way is a little strange for me. Undertandable it is much easier way for Dev to work, when you do not need to work with variables and content from previous chapter.
Not that i have anything against it, but i do not think i have seen any info about it in OP. Not that it is big problem. There is not much in the second chapter right now.
I will just download first chapter and check if there is anything new after i played it.

And to answer i wanted to know if he planning 3rd chapter in another client , etc

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It is just strange to see the same game, on different game clients.
I just played game long ago, it means the first chapter. And hoped to play from the beginning but started only from new content(second chapter). Mostly game do accumulative way, when new content added to the same game client.
ah that, some devs do that ch/ep/etc 1 is 1 game and ch/ep/etc 2 is new game (and saves will be or won't be transferable between games) and some put all in 1 game. each ch it's own game keeps download on smaller size than all-in-one.

Reactions: DeMoS666

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
1. Its Adam and Eve not Eva.
2. Adam and Eve were husband and wife not brother and sister.
He is referring to if there was 1 man having sex with say 6 women. Each woman gets pregnant and has children. Let us say 3 girls and 3 boys. Then the next generation will be Incest. The 3 brothers would be forced to procreate with their sisters.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well if go by bible we all are related to others and if by evolution then again quite related too.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
He is referring to if there was 1 man having sex with say 6 women. Each woman gets pregnant and has children. Let us say 3 girls and 3 boys. Then the next generation will be Incest. The 3 brothers would be forced to procreate with their sisters.
the children could just have more clones made for them. they have a time travel machine so they could also go to the past and get samples from random people.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the children could just have more clones made for them. they have a time travel machine so they could also go to the past and get samples from random people.
or more ships crash on same planet.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
or more ships crash on same planet.
that would actually be funny.

MC: let's Make more clones for the kids to have more partners to choose from.

EJ: Nah bro, i got a more cost effective method to solve that problem.

(ship crashes in the distance)

EJ: you're welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes