alceste007

Jul 30, 2019
Not sure wtf happened but whenever I try to play the new update, it crashes when I try to load any saves and wants me to start over from what I think is Chapter 1. And if I do that it's just text with "image not found" errors all over.
I am seeing the same issue. I am not sure what is causing this bug.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
If this game have a gallery mod or continued where it stop this game will make a best ntr game i always doing restart and restart changing the route to trigger all the scenes.
i was thinking the same, i need to see some game with a gallery mod to try and hope to make one (probably it will fail horribly)

Reactions: Maveric

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
The MEGA download for Windows (Chapter 1) seems to be corrupted (I didn't have problems with the second part so far):

NewEarthMegaCorrupted.PNG

Last edited:

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
try dling with megabasterd.
I ended up using the GOFILE link for Chapter 1. I updated my original post to include the fact that it was the Chapter 1 part that had the corruption, and the second part seemed to extract fine.

KROM95

May 14, 2019
New Earth - Chapter 02 (Ver 0.4) - Erotic Preview
New Earth - Chapter 02 (Ver 0.4) will be released around June 28-31. The humiliation scenes are only in the routes where Veronica is pregnant. For non-pregnant Veronica, we need more releases until the humiliation scenes. If you have more ideas for the humiliation, please leave a comment below or send me a private message. I can't promise that I will do them all (because there are a lot of factors that can stand in the way). But if your ideas are interesting and I can do them, they will appear in future releases. Thank you for your support.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
New Earth - Chapter 02 (Ver 0.4) - Erotic Preview
New Earth - Chapter 02 (Ver 0.4) will be released around June 28-31. The humiliation scenes are only in the routes where Veronica is pregnant. For non-pregnant Veronica, we need more releases until the humiliation scenes. If you have more ideas for the humiliation, please leave a comment below or send me a private message. I can't promise that I will do them all (because there are a lot of factors that can stand in the way). But if your ideas are interesting and I can do them, they will appear in future releases. Thank you for your support.
Interesting preview renders and thanks for posting them for us! Hopefully the humiliation of the MC scenes are solely for the Anarchy paths, they should not be found elsewhere. Some humiliation for Justin or Andrea could be on the Tyranny paths. On Tyranny and Democracy/Sharing paths it would be important to get to decide who got or will get pregnant during chapter 2 which woman.
Could be a nice twist to decide to let Justin get Veronica pregnant during the birthday orgy (one of the sharing paths) or let him get her pregnant during ch2 and then humiliate him like in picture 3. As said generally the MC should have the choice on Tyranny and Democracy paths who get´s pregnant by whom. That helps with several scenarios.
As for how wild Veronica gets over the run of the chapter, is there our special KI "helping" with her concoctions again?

Reactions: Alannnnn and KROM95
Aug 12, 2020
They can change the name by law when they grow up. My professor had to change his surname into his mother's surname because his father's surname means 'Bean' in English (legume).
Hi, MiZtyl, are you fine? Can I ask you a question? On the route of Anarchy, especially on the Cuckolded subroute, I think that Mary should give a blowjob to Justin. However, she gaves a blowjob to MC. Is this correct? Or it is a bug? Ty for your answer.

Last edited:

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Hi, MiZtyl, are you fine? Can I ask you a question? On the route of Anarchy, especially on the Cucholded subroute, I think that Mary should give a blowjob to Justin. However, she gaves a blowjob to MC. Is this correct? Or it is a bug? Ty for your answer.
No, Mary gives Andrea a blowjob in the Anarchy route.

Aug 12, 2020
No, Mary gives Andrea a blowjob in the Anarchy route.
Ty for your reply, but that not occurs for me. In that scene, Andrea again offers to sharing Mary to MC, just like in the democracy route. Despite I have followed the walkthrough (pdf), step by step, I don't received the instruction "peep on them". All others the scenes and routes are 100% OK. Do you know if this has happening with others users, or only for me? Ty.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Ty for your reply, but that not occurs for me. In that scene, Andrea again offers to sharing Mary to MC, just like in the democracy route. Despite I have followed the walkthrough (pdf), step by step, I don't received the instruction "peep on them". All others the scenes and routes are 100% OK. Do you know if this has happening with others users, or only for me? Ty.
This is the same answer for a lot of questions why they can't have the endings in Chapter 01: You have to make sure to remove the walk-through mod (or use a brand new download) and play from the beginning + follow the walk-through step by step.

Aug 12, 2020
This is the same answer for a lot of questions why they can't have the endings in Chapter 01: You have to make sure to remove the walk-through mod (or use a brand new download) and play from the beginning + follow the walk-through step by step.
I did as you said. I deleted the game and the walkthroug mod and reinstalled the game. I restarted the game (at cuckolded route), followed the walkthrough (pdf), step by step, and ... the result was the same as I have said. Andrea invite MC to share Mary as they havd dealed (???). This dialogue is a nonsense, because the deal was made between Andrea and Justin, not with MC. I know that it's not right according to your story, so I ask you again: Do you know if this has happening with others users, or only with me? Best regards.
P.S.: If this specifc scene will have no impact in the future, I don't care at all. Tks.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
I did as you said. I deleted the game and the walkthroug mod and reinstalled the game. I restarted the game (at cuckolded route), followed the walkthrough (pdf), step by step, and ... the result was the same as I have said. Andrea invite MC to share Mary as they havd dealed (???). This dialogue is a nonsense, because the deal was made between Andrea and Justin, not with MC. I know that it's not right according to your story, so I ask you again: Do you know if this has happening with others users, or only with me? Best regards.
P.S.: If this specifc scene will have no impact in the future, I don't care at all. Tks.
Please let me have a look at your walk-through pdf file. Thanks.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
I think that Mary should give a blowjob to Justin. However, she gaves a blowjob to MC.
Andrea invite MC to share Mary as they havd dealed (???). This dialogue is a nonsense.
I re-read what you said, and I see that everything is just what you think it should be, not what it really is.
You think Andrea must have to ask Justin to share Veronica in the Cuckolded route instead of asking the MC. No, that's not my story. The difference between the Cuckolded route and the Beta Male route is the relationship between Veronica and the MC. Veronica is still the MC's girlfriend in the Cuckolded route. I don't see a problem when Andrea has to ask the MC.
And I don't see the pdf walk-through on this site so I'm not sure if you're using the right walk-through or not. I won't discuss this anymore in case we're talking about 2 different walk-thoughs.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes