Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Honestly, these updates are sparse in content. It's one of the main reasons that I'm hesitant to join the Patreon.

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
The game runs a bit dry at the moment, the updates feel all the same and kind of pointless: sex scene, sex scene, some confusing lore about clones and time machines, the end.

There is no progress and no tension, the story stumbles over its own feet in an attempt to be creative, the characters lack emotional connections and a purpose, the cheating and NTR routes are completly missing a competent and interesting antagonist and just consist of "somebody else fucks her"; all in all, the first part was slightly better, part two is just a sequence of uninteresting people having sex.
The only purpose of the game is to add totally unwanted ntr scenes in the game

But developer have to look after his Patreon not about the story

Allman

Jan 31, 2021
Did I missed something or wth is the name of the one dude "Andrea"? -.-
Andrea is a male name in Italy as far as I know
those kind of local differences you can find around the world
in Germany the name should show of the gender, such names as Paris, London or other city names are forbidden for parents to use, at least to my knowledge

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Andrea is a male name in Italy as far as I know
those kind of local differences you can find around the world
in Germany the name should show of the gender, such names as Paris, London or other city names are forbidden for parents to use, at least to my knowledge
That is right, Andrea is a male name in Italy. That is not all that rare that some names shift gender in various nations. In Germany the name Sascha is normally given males, in the US it is mainly a girls name.
It is also right that in Germany names should show the gender clearly and there are some universal names like Uli, Eike or Maria, which can pop up both as male and female names. In the case of Maria, that is usually a second name for males.
There is a list in Germany with all approved names on it, which is updated yearly. It is actually fun to look over the newly approved names, since there are some really unusual of unexpected ones among them, like a couple years ago Gneisenaudette for girls.
And yes, location or silly names, like London or Whisky Cola (some poor sods really have this name!), are not allowed in Germany.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
That is right, Andrea is a male name in Italy. That is not all that rare that some names shift gender in various nations. In Germany the name Sascha is normally given males, in the US it is mainly a girls name.
It is also right that in Germany names should show the gender clearly and there are some universal names like Uli, Eike or Maria, which can pop up both as male and female names. In the case of Maria, that is usually a second name for males.
There is a list in Germany with all approved names on it, which is updated yearly. It is actually fun to look over the newly approved names, since there are some really unusual of unexpected ones among them, like a couple years ago Gneisenaudette for girls.
And yes, location or silly names, like London or Whisky Cola (some poor sods really have this name!), are not allowed in Germany.
That's nice to know because I know people in my country who are named as 'London', 'Norway', 'Kuwait'...

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That's nice to know because I know people in my country who are named as 'London', 'Norway', 'Kuwait'...
Poor boys´n girls! Your name should be a nice one, not one that is a slap into the face every time it is spoken. What do some parents think when they choose totally outlandish names for their kids?

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Poor boys´n girls! Your name should be a nice one, not one that is a slap into the face every time it is spoken. What do some parents think when they choose totally outlandish names for their kids?
They can change the name by law when they grow up. My professor had to change his surname into his mother's surname because his father's surname means 'Bean' in English (legume).

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
They can change the name by law when they grow up. My professor had to change his surname into his mother's surname because his father's surname means 'Bean' in English (legume).
Interesting, here he would be "Herr Hülsenfrucht" or "Herr Gemüse" (because legume translates to either Hülsenfrucht or Gemüse), it would not be Bean, because in German that would be Bohne specifically. Hülsenfrucht is the type of vegetable beans belong to. As for keeping such surnames, Hülsenfrucht would be unusual, but nothing which would drive you to change it.

Reactions: MiZtyl

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea this is best played like every 10th update for more content and story making sense.

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
If this game have a gallery mod or continued where it stop this game will make a best ntr game i always doing restart and restart changing the route to trigger all the scenes.

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
Not sure wtf happened but whenever I try to play the new update, it crashes when I try to load any saves and wants me to start over from what I think is Chapter 1. And if I do that it's just text with "image not found" errors all over.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Mention of Caution: the walkthrough download is an .exe which alarmed my antivirus programm
The download is provided by anonfiles, you have to look carefully for the right download link. The correct one will give you a pdf file as it should. You most certainly clicked on one of the advertisment links instead.

Reactions: sava75
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes