iamDio89

Feb 28, 2021
Bruh last update was out on here in like 3 days, now with this new update it's taking quite a lot :(

Last edited:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I'm curious to know where the story is going to go. So far, nothing is happening; days keep going by with not much progression ... Is Justin still the main antagonist or is it Andrea?

Not sure where the story can go especially if in the last game, you got all the girls pregs. That or Justin got them Pregs.

The cuck path is so sad, mc just exists ... not really much cucking going on.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'm curious to know where the story is going to go. So far, nothing is happening; days keep going by with not much progression ... Is Justin still the main antagonist or is it Andrea?

Not sure where the story can go especially if in the last game, you got all the girls pregs. That or Justin got them Pregs.

Actually in part 1 you could choose who got whom pregnant if you were on the sharing path. All by one person or 2 by one man and one by another or all three girls be three different men. I think by the end of part 2 we will be asked which man got which girl pregnant, because that is easier than to progress a bunch of additional varaibles through all updates.

As for the slow story progress, I estimate that it is the quiet before it starts to roll.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

its andrea nowadays.

not much happened on harem (tyranny) path, 1 sexscene, 1 semi in shower, ej made appearance and some dreamings.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Can some kind soul repost the Chapter 1 walkthrough? The gofile link is gone and the anon file has a virus.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
My comment was removed?
anyway, this game is TRASH
If only there was a way to articulate your thoughts on the game in a place where people look when they are deciding whether or not to play it. Oh yes. All you have to do is push those silly stars next to the title. When you post in these here comments there is always the danger that it will be removed, doubly so when you are responding to another poster who is in return responding to another poster who is... well you get the idea. All it takes is one of the posts to be considered off-topic and the entire reply chain below it goes up in smoke.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes