Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So is there pregnancy content finally?
Yes and no, depending on how you decide at the end of chapter 1. Chapter 2 can start with most of the girls pregnant or you could have decided to have EJ giving them morning after pills. If you did the second, the girls are not pregnant at the start of ch.2, but as the Dev said himself, you (and the other men) can impregnate them latest at the end of chapter 2. Otherwise, as said, they begin ch.2 already pregnant.
this is sequel to 2 games as game mentions on start.
on those respective games threads its debated/has been debated if all 3 devs are 1 and same.
I am aware of this, but until recently there was no clone of Ha-Young, one of the main characters of "My future wife" in New Earth. It had to happen sooner or later.

Last edited:

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Yes and no, depending on how you decide at the end of chapter 1. Chapter 2 can start with most of the girls pregnant or you could have decided to have EJ giving them morning after pills. If you did the second, the girls are not pregnant at the start of ch.2, but as the Dev said himself, you (and the other men) can impregnate them latest at the end of chapter 2. Otherwise, as said, they begin ch.2 already pregnant.
I am aware of this, but until recently there was no clone of Ha-Young, one of the main characters of "My future wife" in New Earth. It had to happen sooner or later.
Now I understand why people keep saying I am other developers. People believe what they want to believe. You believe Ha-Young will appear in this game so you think Mary is Ha-Young. For your information, I use Myra's body for Mary with a different head morph.

As for this photo, her breasts are the same because Veronica isn't pregnant in this route. He thinks her breasts are bigger doesn't mean that her breasts are really bigger.

011012120.jpg

Reactions: KROM95

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Now I understand why people keep saying I am other developers. People believe what they want to believe. You believe Ha-Young will appear in this game so you think Mary is Ha-Young. For your information, I use Myra's body for Mary with a different head morph.

As for this photo, her breasts are the same because Veronica isn't pregnant in this route. He thinks her breasts are bigger doesn't mean that her breasts are really bigger.

View attachment 1670962
Hi Miztyl!
While some members/supporters speculate if you are a couple friends making their games with character cameos popping up or one developer, it is not relevant to me. I am happy that you make your games!
It is just that in "New Earth" we have clones of several characters we saw in other games pop up as cameos, so I thought "Ha-Young" would make an appearance too and Mary has some face resemblance to her.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Hi Miztyl!
While some members/supporters speculate if you are a couple friends making their games with character cameos popping up or one developer, it is not relevant to me. I am happy that you make your games!
It is just that in "New Earth" we have clones of several characters we saw in other games pop up as cameos, so I thought "Ha-Young" would make an appearance too and Mary has some face resemblance to her.
Some Daz Artists use the same morphs for their products. In this case, I just checked and saw that the vendor that sells Mary's figure doesn't sell a figure similar to Ha-Young. But the vendor creates both Asian and Caucasian girls. And this face is mixed between races. I chose this figure because of that. A little Asian, a little Caucasian.

Reactions: Turret

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Chapter 2 was a pretty good start so far. Though the pregnancy choice should of had more variation I think.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On another note, looks like MC has a new "Justin" to deal with. Except this time will be a bit harder since he is the MC's exact twin and he can easy pretend to be the MC whenever he wants.

But otherwise, nice update to set the new stage. Looking forward to how things play out in the next update. Thanks. :)

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Can we get a MEGA link, please? All those links are bullshit and sketchy as fuck.
Edit: Can we also get a MEGA link for the Chapter 1 and 2 walkthroughs? The go file is gone for the Chapter 1 and the anon link gets a virus warning even if you are able to actually get the pdf file to download. Honestly, any other link besides MEGA isn't even worth having. It's basically a tease when a new update posts with these other shitastic links.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How am I supposed to stop this from happening, what memory is it claiming to lack? I know it's on my end, because it happened the other day and fixed itself a few minutes later. I just don't know why it's happening or if I can do anything about it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what's with her skin?

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
Here is my opinion, story boring, I don't get bothered about sharing or being cuckold. What I care is I cant take over AI, have a fuker that dares to disobey me, didnt see the option to turn that fuker into ma slave. Although i love pregnancy, this is kind of disappointing. I mean why can't I make the AI into a female body slave, and turn that disobedient fuker into a woman as well. if I go tyrrant let me be one not this bs

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I wonder if Andre (and the MC) realises if he can wear same colour uniform as the MC then surely the MC can do the same and flip the tables on him. Or will this be another Justin scenario and MC Kills him.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Here is my opinion, story boring, I don't get bothered about sharing or being cuckold. What I care is I cant take over AI, have a fuker that dares to disobey me, didnt see the option to turn that fuker into ma slave. Although i love pregnancy, this is kind of disappointing. I mean why can't I make the AI into a female body slave, and turn that disobedient fuker into a woman as well. if I go tyrrant let me be one not this bs
The AI does have a female body. You get to see it one time shortly before she murders you.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes