NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah I doubt anybody who downloads and uploads to a pirate forum is in the $10 tier. I'm fine waiting even though it could be the better part of a month. But I've been wrong before. As uncompensated pirate playtesters, we need to be patient and enhance our calm. As an initial release of a new chapter, it is bound to be thin anyway. Probably a lot of setup for the next arc in the story. I'm still interested to see where the story goes, especially given the WTF moment that ended the last chapter (provided you didn't kill yourself).

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yeah I doubt anybody who downloads and uploads to a pirate forum is in the $10 tier. I'm fine waiting even though it could be the better part of a month. But I've been wrong before. As uncompensated pirate playtesters, we need to be patient and enhance our calm. As an initial release of a new chapter, it is bound to be thin anyway. Probably a lot of setup for the next arc in the story. I'm still interested to see where the story goes, especially given the WTF moment that ended the last chapter (provided you didn't kill yourself).
Some games shared on F95 definitely have uploaders from high tiers, but that is not the main point. I can wait too, still I am positively surprised anytime stuff pops up early. e.g. Pale Carnations´public version is normally out 1-2 weeks after the patreon one, but in that case the Devs put it here.
I agree with you that I look forward to see how New Earth goes on. Especially the Sharing/Democracy routes can have some very interesting "Who is the Daddy?" combinations. For example, letting Justin knock up Veronca,the MC knocking up another of the girls, but MC and Veronica still staying together. Or the MC knocking up Vera and another girl or the MC knocking up Veronica and waiting for a chnace with Pris. Will be interesting to see how these family situations pop up and be addressed in chapter 2.

Reactions: DaveDoes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Some games shared on F95 definitely have uploaders from high tiers, but that is not the main point. I can wait too, still I am positively surprised anytime stuff pops up early. e.g. Pale Carnations´public version is normally out 1-2 weeks after the patreon one, but in that case the Devs put it here.
I agree with you that I look forward to see how New Earth goes on. Especially the Sharing/Democracy routes can have some very interesting "Who is the Daddy?" combinations. For example, letting Justin knock up Veronca,the MC knocking up another of the girls, but MC and Veronica still staying together. Or the MC knocking up Vera and another girl or the MC knocking up Veronica and waiting for a chnace with Pris. Will be interesting to see how these family situations pop up and be addressed in chapter 2.
I agree that the democracy/sharing route has some fun potential combinations available. I made sure that all three other guys got to be papas even though I secured the alpha route because that is what a good captain would do. You need to put your crew first. It remains to be seen if Priscilla is in the cards, but that is a good enough reason not to procreate with any of the other three women. Plus, that means I get to fuck all their daughters. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Jeff863094

May 22, 2021
does anyone have the walkthrough for ch1 0.14?
the link gofile doesn't work anymore. anonfile is an iso file and when i have it checked by my antivirus, it says it's a virus or something

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does anyone have the walkthrough for ch1 0.14?
the link gofile doesn't work anymore. anonfile is an iso file and when i have it checked by my antivirus, it says it's a virus or something
don't need it for 0.14, there weren't any choices and if had then obvious.

By the way, did anybody recognise too that
At least i think this to be the case.
this is sequel to 2 games as game mentions on start.

on those respective games threads its debated/has been debated if all 3 devs are 1 and same.

Reactions: Jeff863094
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes