MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Ditto! In some cases changelogs can be nice, but normally I do not read them at all. So I find this insistence on a changelog over the top.
They think making changelogs is a responsibility. They also think devs will do anything for them because devs are scared of losing support.

But they don't know one thing: people following me on patreon (following, not pledging / becoming patrons) know there are previews. Why do I have to make changelogs when there are previews already? Why do I have to do something for the people who don't even care to follow me on my main page: patreon? (Following doesn't cost a single buck.)

Most devs have changelogs? It doesn't mean that I have to do like them.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well, I would say that change log would be nice to have, however, it usually optional for developer(s) to determine if it worth providing. Since this is not a Pateron site, MiZtyl have the rights not to provide the change log on this forum. There is an alternate method I have seen other developers do to the change log by only providing very limited info, like how many lines added, graphics, animations, etc. with no other details. If the users wants more details, then they should check the updates. Some of the developers stops providing the changelog updates.

We may post what we like the developers to make changes on this site, doesn't mean the developer(s) has to change it. Since this is a VN, I rather wait until the developer complete providing his/her story than having it change unless the developer believe there may be missing something. Otherwise it disrupts the developer's overall story.

about storyline requests by your fans don't be fulfilled,
because other fans will also do it according to the storyline they want,

my request is only to add a feature or mod about save slot rows,
for those who want to use the default save page 3 rows per page,
for those who want to use the feature more than 3 rows per page,
up to them coz it's one's choice,

this feature only makes it easier to manage save data.
when I want to continue the game because there is an update to the latest version.
when load save data, I am confused which is the last save data for A route, B route, C route, D route, E route, F route.
but if you don't want to add the feature or mod, just ignore it..

about the storyline I agree don't follow their request, because other fans will be angry and they also want to request a storyline too.
Armensajo, you could contact Ren'PY to provide your recommendation to them to add the expansion options or you can hire a modder to do that for you. I do not believe that MiZtyl need to do that. That would be out of scoop of MiZtyl's work.

Overall, I believe this VN been progressing reasonable well. I do not have much comments with it at this moment.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Armensajo

Dec 13, 2021
For short, you tell me to ignore other requests to do your request. I won't discuss with you anymore unless you can tell me why I have to do what you want (you only told me what you want, not why I have to do it).

Every dev does a changelog doesn't mean that I have to do a changelog.
It's okay MiZtyl, don't be angry and emotional,
my hands up, coz I love your work, I like New Earth, The Engagement, Jealousy
coz I like Cheating n Corruption Relationship VN,
like in New Earth, I hate justin and it makes me emotional to see him
but I enjoy playing New Earth, (Beta Male Route I hate it, but I enjoy it)
can't wait for next update and new VN title (Cheating Relationship)

Thanks,

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
this is a patch to play the game in spanish
That was thoughtful you have the translation for players who knows Spanish. I did see some of the Spanish you post earlier and I kind-of guess it was see below: (" Traducción automática al español ")
Traducción => translation
automática => automatic ?
al => (not sure this is)
español => Spanish

So translating that message to English... "Auto translation in Spanish", correct me if I am incorrect. I had two years of Spanish in high school and I am quite rusted.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There is a walk-through Mod dude. What you get to see is dependent on choices you make. So you wont be seeing all scenes in any particular play-through. More than one play-through is required. Tuigsinn????
You have to admit though that it would be funny as fuck if somebody made a mod where you saw all scenes. Just as soon as you get done with a girl and get back to your room the AI shows you what else they are up to when you aren't there LOL.

• Red Heart
Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How come ? is the mod enough to see all scenes ?
0.13 wt-pdf is enuf since no choices on .14.

You have to admit though that it would be funny as fuck if somebody made a mod where you saw all scenes. Just as soon as you get done with a girl and get back to your room the AI shows you what else they are up to when you aren't there LOL.
some wt-mods allow seeing all scenes.

KROM95

May 14, 2019

Hi. I'll try my best to release it as soon as possible. But as I informed earlier, I'm in the New Year now so I don't have much time. We can expect to have the release in 2-3 weeks. See you all soon.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Hi. I'll try my best to release it as soon as possible. But as I informed earlier, I'm in the New Year now so I don't have much time. We can expect to have the release in 2-3 weeks. See you all soon.
Thanks for the teasers! Thumbs up and looking forward how Chapter two will come along. Since we have several major storylines ("The King am I, Having fun populating the new world together and beaten beta male close to suicide) and who are the fathers of the new babies is another interesting topic. Especially on the sharing/democracy route, where some interesting and/or kinky combinations are possible.
As for the asian new Year celebrations - have fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: PITOZO and KROM95

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Thanks for the teasers! Thumbs up and looking forward how Chapter two will come along. Since we have several major storylines ("The King am I, Having fun populating the new world together and beaten beta male close to suicide) and who are the fathers of the new babies is another interesting topic. Especially on the sharing/democracy route, where some interesting and/or kinky combinations are possible.
As for the asian new Year celebrations - have fun!
My favorite ending to CH 1 is the democracy sharing end where none of the children are yours because you are saving yourself for Pricilla and she wasn't at the orgy. Justin got Veronica anyway LOL. I just don't know if Jack and Gabi are going to be a happy couple, though. She is hypersexual and he is asexual so that doesn't sound like a match made in heaven(EJ brainwashing notwithstanding). I do think that Delilah will grow to like Bruno... eventually. Still, all these options must make CH2 a nightmare unless it gets simplified somehow like Erodio did.

Reactions: Turret
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes