cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For avoiding update like these;

Previous update came with only one single full scene. Another scene Started and update ended. No story progress too i think. One of rhe tiny updates i ever seen
well its bit common on this and this "ancestors".

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
MiZtyl is this really you?
If yes, can I get save page display more than 3 rows like this?

View attachment 1558138
No, this isn't really me.
For avoiding update like these;

Previous update came with only one single full scene. Another scene Started and update ended. No story progress too i think. One of the tiny updates i ever seen
Yes, we know why you need it. But why do I, the developer, or anyone else, have to do it?

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Others want it too. Not only me
Tiny & waste updates not for me
Even the person who "reacted" with haha to your ..... Reply to my post, gonna appreciate changelog if it is there i think.
Why do I have to do what you and those people want?

Who love the game and support me on patreon can access the preview before a release, they don't need 'text-to-tell-them-what-is-new'.
Who love the game but are not in good financial situation to support me on patreon don't need a preview to consider if they should play a new update or not. They just skip some updates if they want to have a long playtime.

I have the responsibility with my supporters to release every month. And since this is just my part-time work, my supporters understand and don't attack me with short updates because they know that's all I can do. Keep whining about short updates doesn't change anything.

Again, why do I have to do what you and those people want?
You and other people want a changelog doesn't mean that I have to do it.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021

Who love the game and support me on patreon can access the preview before a release, they don't need 'text-to-tell-them-what-is-new'.
Who love the game but are not in good financial situation to support me on patreon don't need a preview to consider if they should play a new update or not. They just skip some updates if they want to have a long playtime.

I have the responsibility with my supporters to release every month. And since this is just my part-time work, my supporters understand and don't attack me with short updates because they know that's all I can do. Keep whining about short updates doesn't change anything.

Tiny updates or not.... Why the hell u are not adding changelog ??? Need a year for that ????

Aug 12, 2020

First of all, I think you are 100% correct. But, if you excuse me, I suggest that, except for your supporters, short updates be publicized after two or three months. So, I think everyone will be happy. Beg you pardon.

P.S.: I'm your fan and love your work.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
First of all, I think you are 100% correct. But, if you excuse me, I suggest that, except for your supporters, short updates be publicized after two or three months. So, I think everyone will be happy. Beg you pardon.

P.S.: I'm your fan and love your work.
I don't publish on F95. Some people get it from Patreon and upload it here. So there is 'no except for my supporters on F95'. I can't control that and can't ask everyone to 'leak the game after two or three months so those people on F95 won't attack me because of short updates'.

Aug 12, 2020
I don't publish on F95. Some people get it from Patreon and upload it here. So there is 'no except for my supporters on F95'. I can't control that and can't ask everyone to 'leak the game after two or three months so those people on F95 won't attack me because of short updates'.
I understand now and I'm sorry for that.

Armensajo

Dec 13, 2021
No, this isn't really me.

Yes, we know why you need it. But why do I, the developer, or anyone else, have to do it?
Hi MiZtyl,
I hope the next update on the settings menu
there is an option to add a row slot save data on each page
so we can manage save data per routes (6 rows for 6 routes)
I like your work MiZtyl, I like AVN themed cheating and corruption
Thanks,

• Red Heart

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Hi MiZtyl,
I like your work MiZtyl, I like AVN themed cheating and corruption
Thanks,
Thank you. It's great to know that you will make a mod for New Earth.

• Angry

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi MiZtyl,
for that you need to contact renpy devs.

why this game does not have any car racing? dev pls add an option to race with cars. maybe the winner gets all all the women?
cause there aren't cars.

Reactions: Armensajo
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes