Zeroo 00

Sep 5, 2020
New Earth [v0.13] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.73 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 950 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 933 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Update pls

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Since the beginning, did you mention that you only wanted to 'shift' from the sharing route to the tyranny route? Nope. You want the options to see whatever you want regardless of the routes. If so, will the people hate Justin feel happy if the option to let them see Justin molesting Veronica appears midway?

And then you say that you only want to jump between Tyranny and Democracy. If so, will the people hate Justin feel happy if the option to let them see Justin molesting Veronica appears midway?

This is too long, and I don't think I will spend more time reading anymore. In the end, there's only one question: Will the people hate Justin feel happy if the option to let them see Justin molesting Veronica appears midway? You want to switch from Democracy to Tyranny, but you want to exclude the option to let Justin appear in the game? That's ridiculous, and I will never do something like that. Why does Justin disappear into the air just because some people hate him? He doesn't appear in the Tyranny route, but he appears in the Sharing route. You want the third option: jumping between Tyranny and Democracy anytime you want but Justin never appears. That's ridiculous and will never be.

Okay, not switching mid-game. You wanted to 'shifting' mid-game. Where's the sentence 'Hey Justin! It's my birthday! Want to fuck my girlfriend?' in the game? Did you write it yourself? Don't twist my game.

These are the final words: No twisting / switching / shifting midway in the game. Because that's ridiculous for people who hate Justin to see him appearing in the Tyranny route. There are a lot of hidden routes in the current routes already. And there are already options to choose between the Democracy route and the Tyranny route before the birthday party. There are even 2 chances, not just 1. But if anyone wants to jump / twist / switch in the middle of the birthday party to other routes, I'm sorry, that's not an option.

Those are my last words for twisting / switching / shifting midway in the game.
It wasn't about avoiding Justin as to why I suggested having some Tyranny options available on the Democracy route. The whole point of it was because Tyranny has some options with Priscilla that you don't get on the Democracy route. If you go full Democracy, you end up on bad terms with Priscilla. Tyranny has options to make Priscilla your ally. That was the whole point. Didn't have anything to do with avoiding Justin.

As for the whole "seeing all options for all paths" idea, that was an idea for a mod. Having a mod to just explore all paths at once, for the fun of it. I wasn't saying to add that to your game directly. It was just something I thought would be fun to try out.

As for that sentence being in game, yeah it's not directly in the game. But the jist of it is. Justin shows up at your birthday party and you get the option to let him have sex with Veronica. So you are basically saying that if you pick that choice. And as I stated, after everything you've done to keep Justin from Veronica (on those paths), why would that choice even exist as an option in the first place? It doesn't make sense.

Either way, in the end, it's your game. I don't get how this whole misunderstanding came about, but I agree. Time to drop it.

Actually, I want to apologize a bit for it, cause I did find out if you don't go full Democracy and pick some of the Tyranny options, you can get Priscilla on your side as an Ally and still stay on the Democracy path. Took several playthroughs to finally figure it out, but was able to do it. So in actuality, the choices I wanted to be available, are available if you play it just right. Just took some time to figure out how to fandangle it all to get it the way I wanted.

So all this debating was pretty pointless as the options were there, I just needed to take the time to figure out how to get them on my path. So yeah, if I took the time first to figure it out, I wouldn't of brought up the suggestion in the first place.

I still enjoy the game, regardless of the issues we have had, especially after the last update since I'm curious how Mary is even here since she didn't arrive on our ship. Or how she got to the planet with their ship, without alerting EJ of their presence. So yeah, still interested. Thanks Miztyl. :)

Reactions: Capt OA

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Change the whole game? Sure .. do you not want more renders instead tho?
That is a modder task should you find anyone able to take that upon themselves.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I think the guide needs a bit more fine tuning because some of the scenes don’t appear in the order that it’s showing and it might need to be find tune in the way of showing what dialogue triggers what scene is active because it doesn’t

war117

Nov 9, 2017
If she considers you an ally, you'll get a scene with her in the cabin of giving you more information about what she knows. Lewd wise though, no.
How do I know is she considers my main character and analyse what are the dialogue options to make sure of it

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I think the guide needs a bit more fine tuning because some of the scenes don’t appear in the order that it’s showing and it might need to be find tune in the way of showing what dialogue triggers what scene is active because it doesn’t
Actually that is not unexpected. MiZtyl incorporates hidden events and paths into the game, which you have to find/explore yourself. Just as an example, in one of my Democracy/sharing playthroughs I experimented a bit and got a (positive) Captain voting result, you will not find mentioned anywhere in the walkthrough.
So if scenes change/are "out of order" you are seeing alternates, which happened because of your choices made. But the general path you are on, stays the same, except you try to change it. There are a couple "switches" on the various routes, where you can change the direction.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Actually that is not unexpected. MiZtyl incorporates hidden events and paths into the game, which you have to find/explore yourself. Just as an example, in one of my Democracy/sharing playthroughs I experimented a bit and got a (positive) Captain voting result, you will not find mentioned anywhere in the walkthrough.
So if scenes change/are "out of order" you are seeing alternates, which happened because of your choices made. But the general path you are on, stays the same, except you try to change it. There are a couple "switches" on the various routes, where you can change the direction.
What type of hidden events are there in the game and I’m trying to get all of priscilla sex scenes how do I get them

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
What type of hidden events are there in the game and I’m trying to get all of priscilla sex scenes how do I get them
Have fun experimenting!;) Seriously so, there are different sex scenes and different story events on all routes to be found. I´ve found only a couple up to now, so I cannot help you with Priscilla, unfortunately. But I guess an important "switch" on her scenes is, if you let Jack pursue her or not.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
we need mod and WT surelyyyyyyyyyyy :oops:
To a certain extend, that is self-defeating! The Mod only leads you onto the main paths, there is no deviation if you follow it strictly, same with the WT. MiZtyl has strewn in these hidden scenes for those experimenting, a lot of these hidden stuff is not mentioned in the WT. Both Mod and WT are good to help you onto the various main paths, but from there you have to experiment to see the hidden scenes for the Leader, Democracy and anarchy paths.

Reactions: dikdik48

qwer@07

Aug 5, 2018
New Earth [v0.14] [MiZtyl][Win/Linux][Compressed]
Original Size : 2.04 GB Compressed Size : 1.09 GB

This compression is unofficial

Last edited:

Armensajo

Dec 13, 2021
Can we make the page save more than 3 rows per page?
hope there is a mod like below pics,
mod for the appearance of the save data page.

so we can manage each decision per column,
easy to figure out the storyline based on each decision,
easy to see the view based on the result of the decision,
easy to load save data in case of missing parts/scenes (no need to play from the start of each route)
if anyone knows please tell me how... Thanks

Screenshot_2a.jpg

Screenshot_5.jpg

Last edited:

Crazykidved

Aug 8, 2021
i have been playing this game for months now. i started it after the 0.7 update came out. Trust me i played this game and it was something new not the usual stuff. As a gamer i like to find all the scenes so i did check all the routes. Every routes have its own scenes, i really like it. If you are playing this game try playing all routes(its only my opinion).
Next is the different twists put in every update were good, specially the hidden scenes, i did found a lot but i cant say every hidden scene.
last the story is good and the last twist where mc found his dream girl was good. maybe this means something new or she can be the real romantic relation of mc as we all know that Justin and Veronica were lovers or when they were real people.
Anyway a really good game to tackle plus the different endings you will get and it will be carried in chapter 2.
Waiting for chapter 2.
ADIOS

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You know nothing ... that guy is a rapist piece of shit you seem to idolize.
A guy not you becomes the new leader. Under his rule, the society becomes a disaster (especially for you).
Will the people hate Justin feel happy if the option to let them see Justin molesting Veronica appears midway?
will the people hate Justin feel happy if the option to let them see Justin molesting Veronica appears midway?
If so, will the people hate Justin feel happy if the option to let them see Justin molesting Veronica appears midway?
The piece of shit rapes all the girls with date rape violence.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes