Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That asshat needs a big ol” whoppin”” you are shorting us all from ... what a let down.
You let us spend all those hours getting lean and mean .. and 4 what?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We already got a wt mod for version 13.
14 is just a party 4 everyone to steal your girl.
Enjoy your 1 on 1 time with her up until.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
That asshat needs a big ol” whoppin”” you are shorting us all from ... what a let down.
You let us spend all those hours getting lean and mean .. and 4 what?
If you train (get lean and mean), you knock his ass out on your first expedition with him (then you get a blowjob from Gabby as a reward). Then later you kick his ass off a cliff and kill him. Then EJ brings him back with his brain fried to make him into a submissive cuck. How is that a let down?

We already got a wt mod for version 13.
14 is just a party 4 everyone to steal your girl.
Enjoy your 1 on 1 time with her up until.
Stop playing the beta/cuck routes and no one will steal your girl. Go Tyranny or Democracy and you won't have to worry about anyone getting involved with Veronica (or the other girls if you choose).

Reactions: Alannnnn

istari

Jun 7, 2017
hmm. at beta male / cuck route, is there any point in leaving MC as a male? Now that girls are all getting pregnant, if the intention is to populate the planet having one more womb is probably worth more. kinda same as alpha male route, you are the only one that gets laid so all the other guys can be turned into girls? is there any plan for that?

Armensajo

Dec 13, 2021
When will you stop following every one of my comments? When will you stop being obsessed with Justin? You seem to love Justin. Are you dreaming about his big xxx?
MiZtyl is this really you?
If yes, can I get save page display more than 3 rows like this?

Screenshot_5.jpg

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I'm suppose to follow those choices or not, cause those are some awful choices.
The MC is a killer and hurts his women. Can't wait to see how this ends.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
why do you need it?
For avoiding update like these;

Previous update came with only one single full scene. Another scene Started and update ended. No story progress too i think. One of the tiny updates i ever seen

Last edited:
Reactions: Vampy123
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes