Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
22 hours 19 minutes and change ...
Hä? Seems there is a difference with speed depending on nation you are in and your connection. Here the download is about 3-4 hours. But then again, zippyshare is completely unavailable here (not really a loss) or mixdrop makes my AVS growling with displeasure. Anonfiles is okayish where I am, but speed is sometimes really good, sometimes not good.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hä? Seems there is a difference with speed depending on nation you are in and your connection. Here the download is about 3-4 hours. But then again, zippyshare is completely unavailable here (not really a loss) or mixdrop makes my AVS growling with displeasure. Anonfiles is okayish where I am, but speed is sometimes really good, sometimes not good.
I think we all miss nopy very much

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Let me teach you a trick. Jdownloader2 your AVS will never have another issue with mixdrop and zippy links will work.
Anonfiles is random depending on what download server you get. I get all from 20kb/s to a few mb/s

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The MC can allow Justin to have sex with Veronica in the Democracy route. If the player can blend Tyranny & Democracy routes, there will be a case in which the player will be asked if he wants to let Justin to have sex with Veronica. And if he hates sharing (or hate Justin), it will become awkward. My previous question wasn't wrong. You can't expect to see Justin having sex with Veronica in the Tyranny route, can you?
My thought is no because to get the Tyranny route you have to kick Justin off a fucking cliff and replace him with his chemically castrated doppelganger. Why would you do all that shit and then let him fuck her on your birthday?

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Armensajo

Dec 13, 2021
Hello guys, can u help me please..
I can't find the Justin and Veronica Having Sex in the cabin scene on V.014,
because after IGNORE HER option on Cuckolded Route,
the next day's scene in the virtual room immediately switches to the Alpha Male Route (Having sex only with Veronica)
after that scene (Virtual Room scene) V.0.14 finished
does anyone have this kind of problem?

Screenshot_3.jpg

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
My thought is no because to get the Tyranny route you have to kick Justin off a fucking cliff and replace him with his chemically castrated doppelganger. Why would you do all that shit and then let him fuck her on your birthday?
Ask the one who wants to switch from the Sharing route to the Tyranny route in the middle of the game, but doesn't want to have the option to switch from the Tyranny route to the Sharing route.
Hello guys, can u help me please..
I can't find the Justin and Veronica Having Sex in the cabin scene on V.014,
because after IGNORE HER option on Cuckolded Route,
the next day's scene in the virtual room immediately switches to the Alpha Male Route (Having sex only with Veronica)
after that scene (Virtual Room scene) V.0.14 finished
does anyone have this kind of problem?

View attachment 1556867
You have to play from the beginning.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Ask the one who wants to switch from the Sharing route to the Tyranny route in the middle of the game, but doesn't want to have the option to switch from the Tyranny route to the Sharing route.
Twisting my words. Never said we should be able to switch mid-game, was just saying some of the Tyranny options being available on the Democracy route would work as well. But it wouldn't work the other way, since people on the Tyranny route wouldn't want to see sharing options at all (Democracy options).

As for the Justin sharing, that still makes absolutely no sense to happen, even on the Democracy route, as I mentioned in my other post. Having that option in this update (on the Democracy path) goes against everything we've been doing. Keeping Justin away from Veronica. Even on the Democracy path we kick Justin off the cliff and have EJ rearrange his memories/feelings. Now all the sudden the MC is like, "Hey Justin! It's my birthday! Want to fuck my girlfriend?"? Just... what? Why?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Twisting my words. Never said we should be able to switch mid-game, was just saying some of the Tyranny options being available on the Democracy route would work as well. But it wouldn't work the other way, since people on the Tyranny route wouldn't want to see sharing options at all (Democracy options).

As for the Justin sharing, that still makes absolutely no sense to happen, even on the Democracy route, as I mentioned in my other post. Having that option in this update (on the Democracy path) goes against everything we've been doing. Keeping Justin away from Veronica. Even on the Democracy path we kick Justin off the cliff and have EJ rearrange his memories/feelings. Now all the sudden the MC is like, "Hey Justin! It's my birthday! Want to fuck my girlfriend?"? Just... what? Why?
To my mind, if you are on the tyranny route you have done everything to maintain your power. If you have power, you naturally wish to express it. Allowing sharing, only with your consent, is an expression of your power. But it doesn't work the other way around. If you have lost control of the situation sharing is probably going to happen whether you like it or not. You can't really put the genie back in the bottle. So I guess if it gets the tyrant's rocks off by being magnanimous in that situation you have been graciously given one last chance to slip up. Still, it is his choice and if the dev removed it the game wouldn't be better for it.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
I do like the different paths though, as the variety is nice for those who want to play the game their way. Only thing that bothers me is how you seem to get stuck to one path easily right from the start. There is no shifting your path here and there to see different things, you are pretty much railroaded down your path just from a few choices at the beginning with no wiggle room. I feel it would of been better if the options were always open regardless of your path, giving you the choice to see whatever you want, instead of being stuck to just one path right away. Maybe a mod could change that, don't know. But seems like the easier way to do it.
Since the beginning, did you mention that you only wanted to 'shift' from the sharing route to the tyranny route? Nope. You want the options to see whatever you want regardless of the routes. If so, will the people hate Justin feel happy if the option to let them see Justin molesting Veronica appears midway?
Yeah I get what you're saying. I mean more with the Tyranny and Democracy path. Being able to jump between them depending on the situations.
And then you say that you only want to jump between Tyranny and Democracy. If so, will the people hate Justin feel happy if the option to let them see Justin molesting Veronica appears midway?
And besides, sharing Veronica is completely optional. Even on the Democracy route, you can choose to not share Veronica. So not sure how you would be expected to share Veronica with anyone, including Justin. So even on the other route, you wouldn't have to worry about seeing Justin have sex with Veronica, cause even on Democracy you can choose not to share her.
This is too long, and I don't think I will spend more time reading anymore. In the end, there's only one question: Will the people hate Justin feel happy if the option to let them see Justin molesting Veronica appears midway? You want to switch from Democracy to Tyranny, but you want to exclude the option to let Justin appear in the game? That's ridiculous, and I will never do something like that. Why does Justin disappear into the air just because some people hate him? He doesn't appear in the Tyranny route, but he appears in the Sharing route. You want the third option: jumping between Tyranny and Democracy anytime you want but Justin never appears. That's ridiculous and will never be.

Okay, not switching mid-game. You wanted to 'shifting' mid-game. Where's the sentence 'Hey Justin! It's my birthday! Want to fuck my girlfriend?' in the game? Did you write it yourself? Don't twist my game.

These are the final words: No twisting / switching / shifting midway in the game. Because that's ridiculous for people who hate Justin to see him appearing in the Tyranny route. There are a lot of hidden routes in the current routes already. And there are already options to choose between the Democracy route and the Tyranny route before the birthday party. There are even 2 chances, not just 1. But if anyone wants to jump / twist / switch in the middle of the birthday party to other routes, I'm sorry, that's not an option.

Those are my last words for twisting / switching / shifting midway in the game.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes