cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Loved the multiple choices of the game, keep up the good work

p.s. what's the name of the prequel that is mentioned at the end of the game?
which? my future wife (sorta) is 1 and other is ..................

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
...download via torrent: 30 minutes
...gameplay with .12 savegame: 4 minutes
...crucial decision hinted in second scene and end of content while fucking the first girl in a foursome
More a teaser than an update, really -,-

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
Feels like the game is starting to lose steam. Or like it doesn’t know where to go any more. The last couple updates have just been: sleep, computer tells you to watch some people fuck, you watch the people fuck, sleep. No real decisions to make or direction. And the MC’s personality gets thinner.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Feels like the game is starting to lose steam. Or like it doesn’t know where to go any more. The last couple updates have just been: sleep, computer tells you to watch some people fuck, you watch the people fuck, sleep. No real decisions to make or direction. And the MC’s personality gets thinner.
Well, if you play a cuck you cant expect to make decisions or keep/build a personality...its simple, you cant be in control if you give up control...
If you play as captain you get decisions...just the last one in this release is missing ^^

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Thought I'd try this as I was needing something to pass the time waiting for my other games to update, so wanted something new for a bit. I like the idea behind it all, random people tossed together to repopulate a new planet, but it just feels... lacking?

Story doesn't really seem relevant, as it is mostly just either a screw all game, or watch everyone else screw. But the characters. The characters don't really have any development or personality. They are all just typical and cliche (like Justin being the stereotypical interracial guy who's whole purpose is to steal your girl. I mean, come on seriously?). And others are just empty vessels with nothing, just there for you to get your dick wet.

I do like the different paths though, as the variety is nice for those who want to play the game their way. Only thing that bothers me is how you seem to get stuck to one path easily right from the start. There is no shifting your path here and there to see different things, you are pretty much railroaded down your path just from a few choices at the beginning with no wiggle room. I feel it would of been better if the options were always open regardless of your path, giving you the choice to see whatever you want, instead of being stuck to just one path right away. Maybe a mod could change that, don't know. But seems like the easier way to do it.

I went down the sharing path (Democracy? According to the walkthrough) as it felt like the best path for the whole crew (getting everyone involved in repopulation). Everyone loves me, well, except for Justin lol.

Overall though, it wasn't bad. Just not as good as it could be. And all the repetition was annoying (the constant walking around an empty ship scenes). But it seems decent enough and will wait for the next update to see how it all goes. Thanks Miztyl. :)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Only thing that bothers me is how you seem to get stuck to one path easily right from the start. There is no shifting your path here and there to see different things, you are pretty much railroaded down your path just from a few choices at the beginning with no wiggle room. I feel it would of been better if the options were always open regardless of your path, giving you the choice to see whatever you want, instead of being stuck to just one path right away.
Thats imho the best thing about the whole game. People who dont like sharing, peeping or ntr dont need to deal with it. Those who like consensual sharing dont get blue balled or a bunch of girls and those who prefer to get their mind fucked instead of their body are on the bottom and can only watch. You decide to be on top, middle or bottom and have live with the consequences...it would just fuck up the storyline to alter the crew at will...especially since the ki has her own plans and dont cares about the weak who change their minds and beg for help to change the "reality" again...

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Thats imho the best thing about the whole game. People who dont like sharing, peeping or ntr dont need to deal with it. Those who like consensual sharing dont get blue balled or a bunch of girls and those who prefer to get their mind fucked instead of their body are on the bottom and can only watch. You decide to be on top, middle or bottom and have live with the consequences...it would just fuck up the storyline to alter the crew at will...especially since the ki has her own plans and dont cares about the weak who change their minds and beg for help to change the "reality" again...
Yeah I get what you're saying. I mean more with the Tyranny and Democracy path. Being able to jump between them depending on the situations. Never played the cuck or beta path, so not sure how those are handled or how they would even fit in (obviously not, as those scenes wouldn't make sense in the other paths).

I just noticed looking at the walkthrough, there is a bunch of parts that say "scene doesn't appear" depending on the path you are on. Just thought it'd be nice to have a choice while we are playing, if we want that scene to appear or not, regardless of path. Thus why I mentioned maybe a cheat mod would be better suited for that sort of thing.

Reactions: Balicanbreeze

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, i cant speak for the dick collectors here, but i never would share girls with guys, only with girls...so i really dont want to see the other scenes and be happy to miss them ^^

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yeah I get what you're saying. I mean more with the Tyranny and Democracy path. Being able to jump between them depending on the situations. Never played the cuck or beta path, so not sure how those are handled or how they would even fit in (obviously not, as those scenes wouldn't make sense in the other paths).

I just noticed looking at the walkthrough, there is a bunch of parts that say "scene doesn't appear" depending on the path you are on. Just thought it'd be nice to have a choice while we are playing, if we want that scene to appear or not, regardless of path. Thus why I mentioned maybe a cheat mod would be better suited for that sort of thing.
Hi! Like in "My future Wife", a game made by a chummer of MiZtyl, there are hidden pathways in New Earth, which are not in the walkthrough. For instance, in a "Sharing" playthrough of mine, during the Captain election all people on board voted for me, only Priscilla did not vote at all. Such a vote result is not(!) to find in the playthrough.
Like in his/her previous work "Erodio" some of the important decisions, which switch or fix paths, are not always obvious and slightly, sometimes really, counterintuitive. A couple times I have played for and got some path mixing, but it is not easy to get. As said, some important choices seem to lie on deceptively minor decisions. Hope this helps you.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
"scene doesn't appear"
You can't expect to see Justin having sex with Veronica in the Tyranny route, can you?
there are hidden pathways in New Earth, which are not in the walkthrough
Which is too tiresome to develop while a lot of people don't see it. The number of renders in the last 3 versions (0.12-0.14) of Chapter 01 are high but the story doesn't progress a long step because of these hidden scenes.

Reactions: KROM95

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
You can't expect to see Justin having sex with Veronica in the Tyranny route, can you?
In my post, I was clearly talking about the Tyranny and Diplomacy routes. Having those routes being able to choose from both those paths if we wanted. It was in the first line of my response. I said it wouldn't make sense to have the cuck and beta path in those options. So not sure where you got the idea that I wanted to see that in my response.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Which is too tiresome to develop while a lot of people don't see it. The number of renders in the last 3 versions (0.12-0.14) of Chapter 01 are high but the story doesn't progress a long step because of these hidden scenes.
Hi! It is great that you put in such hidden stuff/gimmicks to find. But I see why this can get tiresome, because quite a number of players will play 2-3 times or take only the walkthrough paths.
I find the walkthrough very helpful to steer clear of things I would rather not see, but I still test around where the hidden scenes or playthroughs are. As I wrote above, I found a bit of it, but I am sure I have not seen all. I even played a bit of the beta path, which I personally dislike much (personal preferences, not the path itself, which I am sure some players will like very much)to see how that might impact the Sharing and Leader paths, but until now I have not found these hidden tracks.
Please keep up the good work and I am looking forward to v14!

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes