MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Hi! It is great that you put in such hidden stuff/gimmicks to find. But I see why this can get tiresome, because quite a number of players will play 2-3 times or take only the walkthrough paths.
I find the walkthrough very helpful to steer clear of things I would rather not see, but I still test around where the hidden scenes or playthroughs are. As I wrote above, I found a bit of it, but I am sure I have not seen all. I even played a bit of the beta path, which I personally dislike much (personal preferences, not the path itself, which I am sure some players will like very much)to see how that might impact the Sharing and Leader paths, but until now I have not found these hidden tracks.
Please keep up the good work and I am looking forward to v14!
Some scenes are in one of the five routes like this one and can be accessed easily by using my walkthrough:

1441450.jpg

Some scenes are in alternate routes like this one and can't be accessed easily even by using my walkthrough, the problem is they are not necessary but cost a lot of time to render:

1344200.jpg

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
In my post, I was clearly talking about the Tyranny and Diplomacy routes. Having those routes being able to choose from both those paths if we wanted. It was in the first line of my response. I said it wouldn't make sense to have the cuck and beta path in those options. So not sure where you got the idea that I wanted to see that in my response.
The MC can allow Justin to have sex with Veronica in the Democracy route. If the player can blend Tyranny & Democracy routes, there will be a case in which the player will be asked if he wants to let Justin to have sex with Veronica. And if he hates sharing (or hate Justin), it will become awkward. My previous question wasn't wrong. You can't expect to see Justin having sex with Veronica in the Tyranny route, can you?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The MC can allow Justin to have sex with Veronica in the Democracy route. If the player can blend Tyranny & Democracy routes, there will be a case in which the player will be asked if he wants to let Justin to have sex with Veronica.
That is an interesting option for the Sharing routes, which unfortunately I still have not found out fully. I know some of the choices for a "sharing Veronica with a halfway bearable Justin" route, but I did not manage to really hit these hidden path. Maybe I am standing before that route and do not see the obvious step.
Still trying to find it!(and some of the other hidden ones)

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
That is an interesting option for the Sharing routes, which unfortunately I still have not found out fully. I know some of the choices for a "sharing Veronica with a halfway bearable Justin" route, but I did not manage to really hit these hidden path. Maybe I am standing before that route and do not see the obvious step.
Still trying to find it!(and some of the other hidden ones)
It's not in the game yet. It'll be in v0.14.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I still can not get that swing scene with Veronica... Like the overview picture ?
The overview picture you mention could either be a beta path event or a Sharing/Swinging event, depending on which main route you reach it. According to a post of MiZtyl just a couple posts above, the Swinging scenes with a halfway acceptable Justin are coming in v14 (and only on specificly chosen playthroughs). A beta path version seems to be already in the game, I do not know exactly, since I do not play the beta path outside testing it´s impact on hidden scenes.
But to arrive there with the sharing options,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Well, i cant speak for the dick collectors here, but i never would share girls with guys, only with girls...so i really dont want to see the other scenes and be happy to miss them ^^
Maybe everything isn't about you? Could be possible that people think differently than you? Also maybe this game wasn't created for the sole purpose of people like you? Just a thought? To maybe consider? Or not? You don't have to, you can live your oblivious way of a, not so cool person way, I am sure.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
The overview picture you mention could either be a beta path event or a Sharing/Swinging event, depending on which main route you reach it. According to a post of MiZtyl just a couple posts above, the Swinging scenes with a halfway acceptable Justin are coming in v14 (and only on specificly chosen playthroughs). A beta path version seems to be already in the game, I do not know exactly, since I do not play the beta path outside testing it´s impact on hidden scenes.
But to arrive there with the sharing options,
THank... it seems I have tried that but I'll go at it again.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
The MC can allow Justin to have sex with Veronica in the Democracy route. If the player can blend Tyranny & Democracy routes, there will be a case in which the player will be asked if he wants to let Justin to have sex with Veronica. And if he hates sharing (or hate Justin), it will become awkward. My previous question wasn't wrong. You can't expect to see Justin having sex with Veronica in the Tyranny route, can you?
It's not in the game yet. It'll be in v0.14.
Yeah you're talking about content that is not even in the game yet, so how would I of known that you can share Justin with Veronica on the Democracy route in a later update? I was judging based off what was currently in the game. And currently on the Democracy route, you can't share Veronica with Justin (there is no option to even if you wanted to).

And besides, sharing Veronica is completely optional. Even on the Democracy route, you can choose to not share Veronica. So not sure how you would be expected to share Veronica with anyone, including Justin. So even on the other route, you wouldn't have to worry about seeing Justin have sex with Veronica, cause even on Democracy you can choose not to share her.

So I mean, the question is still rather invalid, since you give us the choice any ways not to share her (regardless of path). So it wouldn't even happen if we didn't want it to any ways. I get it though. People on the Tyranny path wouldn't even want to see those choices presented to them in general, even if they can say no. My post was more about showing the Tyranny options on the Democracy path than the other way around.

EDIT:

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
Well, if you play a cuck you cant expect to make decisions or keep/build a personality...its simple, you cant be in control if you give up control...
If you play as captain you get decisions...just the last one in this release is missing ^^
So maybe there is more content on other paths? I was hoping for more in the NTR/cuck path, but if that’s just not the focus of these updates I get that.
I think you can certainly still expect personality development on any path, but not if that isn’t what is being fleshed out right now. I can wait.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So maybe there is more content on other paths? I was hoping for more in the NTR/cuck path, but if that’s just not the focus of these updates I get that.
I think you can certainly still expect personality development on any path, but not if that isn’t what is being fleshed out right now. I can wait.
yes there is more content on other paths.

Armensajo

Dec 13, 2021
Looks like Justin n Verovica having sex in the cabin,

I have finished till V0.13
but I didn't find this scene
can you guys tell me which part I missed?

1551612_1441450.jpg

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes