tsuke

May 13, 2019
Just minor feedback. IMO the point of compression is to be able to download the thing faster without using your data too much. However the site chosen for compression (mixdrop) throttles downloads so much im much better off downloading the orginal at mega.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well mega is shit as it keeps banning their accounts nopy is dead so there's only a few left that are any good anymore.

Reactions: Tarrang

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
zippyshare or mediafire
Done
Just minor feedback. IMO the point of compression is to be able to download the thing faster without using your data too much. However the site chosen for compression (mixdrop) throttles downloads so much im much better off downloading the orginal at mega.
The point is for people that have a limit of downloads per day and to save disk space.
Just feedback I Use the mirrors that are better for me if a mirror takes me 5 minutes to upload or download I will choose that one instead of the ones that take me 30 minutes to upload like workupload or media fire and others.

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and dyho

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Well mega is shit as it keeps banning their accounts nopy is dead so there's only a few left that are any good anymore.
Yeah, someone in this website is taking their time to report mega links, so mega is suspending a lot of accounts

Reactions: Silver

Crazykidved

Aug 8, 2021
has anyone got the Veronica Orgy yet..... I got three different ones but not the orgy
which one you talking about ? The one in ship or the one outside.
it depends on how you want. in tyrant path there is the last one with three girls.
IN sharing path we have three orgy, one with justin and two girls near the beach, 2nd is what we have in the ship with veronica and other guys( the guys depend on who you want and who supported you during the second voting), 3rd is also outside with almost everyone except justin and the other girl.
in anarchy path, justin is there instead of you, its basically easy.
if you are still confused use walkthrough. 0.13 walkthrough
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-earth-v0-13-miztyl.60074/post-7034223

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
which one you talking about ? The one in ship or the one outside.
it depends on how you want. in tyrant path there is the last one with three girls.
IN sharing path we have three orgy, one with justin and two girls near the beach, 2nd is what we have in the ship with veronica and other guys( the guys depend on who you want and who supported you during the second voting), 3rd is also outside with almost everyone except justin and the other girl.
in anarchy path, justin is there instead of you, its basically easy.
if you are still confused use walkthrough. 0.13 walkthrough
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-earth-v0-13-miztyl.60074/post-7034223
The third one.... This walkthrough thread want me to download something to view.... not going to do that.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
packard1928

Get some type adblocker for your browser and you won't have a problem you can also get ghostery which blocks pop ups and redirects. You can also just keep hitting the download button eventually the file will download.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Update changelog......
IDK why developer ignoring that.
Update is tiny as always. I would have skipped this one if i knew update is very small....
(IDK content is different according to the paths either). Tired of the lack of changelog

Reactions: rickbrook

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
Loved the multiple choices of the game, keep up the good work

p.s. what's the name of the prequel that is mentioned at the end of the game?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes