Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 1443820

Overview:
In 2121, interstellar travel isn't a problem anymore. A group of students won a prize to travel to Kepler-452 star system. Right before they change their route back home, they receive news that the Earth has just been destroyed by a sudden worldwide volcano activity. They have to land on Kepler-452b planet, which is proved to be habitable for human life. As the leader, you'll have to help everyone start a new life and populate (Pregnancy) the New Earth. (Please notice that there are no tentacles, aliens, monsters... in the story.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-10-24
Release Date: 2021-10-24
Developer: MiZtyl -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Android: - - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Walkthrough v0.9 - Walkthrough Mod

*This unofficial version not released by dev download at your risk

View attachment 1392211 View attachment 1352325 View attachment 927431 View attachment 927432 View attachment 927433 View attachment 927430 View attachment 927424 View attachment 927425 View attachment 927426 View attachment 927427 View attachment 927428 View attachment 927429 View attachment 786143 View attachment 786140 View attachment 786141 View attachment 786142 View attachment 786144 View attachment 1055856 View attachment 1110935 View attachment 1294229
Great job. Ty.

Reactions: UncleVT

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
One problem the Dev can hardly solve is the fact that good SciFi DAZ assets are not too numerous and most often expensive as well. Unless you kitbash extensively with all the DAZ stuff you have, which can be pretty time-consuming, you have to carefully choose your assets, because the bill starts to run up high quickly.
So when a developer buys these costly assets he/she has to make the most of it with them.
The 're-used scenes' they've been saying were 'repeated scenes' as I mentioned in my previous comment above.
I know I asked for no more klaxon, which you did get rid of. Having to click through the same scenes over and over isn't AS annoying but still is a bit.
I don't say that I will remove all repeated scenes, but I will consider and choose the best solution.

• Hey there
Reactions: sava75

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
dude i saw the beta secene, and i try to went that route no matter what the game doont allow me to become absolute shit XD

madungai

Apr 20, 2020
OK so for update 0.12 - Other than the update for the possibility of a sharing route of Veronica with the guys (apparently you can still back out from)- There is an update of the second scene with Priscilla Where you do listen to her advice and not sleep with the pillow the first time around. A bit creepy how you move to group her just after she tells you that you are the only one she can trust, but it works with the story I suppose.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not bad update but only somewhat sexual was when mc groped ver in pond.

madungai

Apr 20, 2020
Any new walkthrough pdf?
Frankly, you don't need one - For the tyranny route it's pretty linear from update 11 - pick sleep without a pillow for Pricilla grope screen, sleep with a pillow for Pricilla humping scene, after that its linear to the veronica branch - the share with other people branch is when you go into the water and say you don't mind if shes ok with it - the from there you have the choice of inviting folk. For the other routes... eh it should be quite similar? just pick the obvious options

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn, Veronica is slowly starting to piss me off and I want to change my girlfriend, I wish I could.

She teases us all the time, but never makes us cum, she just stops when we're getting close to cum. Fucking tease.

Even after we didn't "use her" while she was under the influence of these flowers, she came to "thank us" and even then she stopped giving us BJ just after the MC was already ready to cum.

We have to earn it? fuck it!
We are patient but she still does the same.

• Hey there
Reactions: Cavpal

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Blank stares, soulless characters, not much story, and sex is what you missed.
As far as story is concerned, the game is still at the late beginning, since if Miztyl follows his/her usual path like with "Erodio" (as was said by him/her before in some posts), then a second part will come.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
why is it in order to keep Veronica I have to take all the other women????
seems that there is an ending missing, should have an ending where the MC is the captain with Veronica at his side and each other man has one women at their side. NO NTR SHARING SWINGING etc,,,,,

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
why is it in order to keep Veronica I have to take all the other women????
seems that there is an ending missing, should have an ending where the MC is the captain with Veronica at his side and each other man has one women at their side. NO NTR SHARING SWINGING etc,,,,,
Pardon me, but what are you talking about? You can get onto the way you want to see, you can pair off the people (not completely, since the game is not at the end yet), but for this you have to play the game a certain way. You have to mix the "lone leader" and "Sharing" paths. A bit convoluted but doable.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Pardon me, but what are you talking about? You can get onto the way you want to see, you can pair off the people (not completely, since the game is not at the end yet), but for this you have to play the game a certain way. You have to mix the "lone leader" and "Sharing" paths. A bit convoluted but doable.
You mean to mix the Tyrant with the democracy paths? - just want to make sure Jason does not play the field - if someone (not Veronnica wants him)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
You mean to mix the Tyrant with the democracy paths? - just want to make sure Jason does not play the field - if someone (not Veronnica wants him)
Exactly. It is not the most straightforward path, some needed choices might even seem counterintuitive (one or two decisions I could only "correctly" make with the walkthrough in the end), but you can pair off your people. At least start to since the game still has some ways and places to go. And if Miztyl stays true to his/herself, then we will get a part two to close the story then.

H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
New Earth [v0.12] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.38 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.36 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 752 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 735 MB: MEGA -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
windows links are down bro!
Pls upload on different platforms

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
windows links are down bro!
Pls upload on different platforms
1636350154401.png
It's been hours of uploading everything to Mega again, but they suspended 2 accounts today, so sorry for the Mega Links that are not working, I will upload them with time,

• Sad
Reactions: jhustrue
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes