Nov 4, 2017
So Delilah(or Gabrielle i don't remember) is voting for me to be the captain but is pissed that Veronica votes for me. What?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
how did you achieve that?
In my playthrough all 4 girls voted for me but when Veronica voted for me Gabrielle piped up with something like "Of course. She's his girlfriend! No fair!" It is unclear if she was actually complaining about the vote, bemoaning that Veronica was his girlfriend, or just being a bitch.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
With the option to be dominant or to share, why, WHY be beaten and cucked??! uhrn uhrn, not in my watch
then this game is not your taste's.
Please look detail if there's NTR Tag in there before click the thread, thx
Well I'm not into NTR but this game, along with the others from the suite, is to my taste. I just choose the options that steer the story to my taste.

Still I take your point - in a thread devoted to a game that at least has the potential for NTR, it's a bit rude to demean those that do find it erotic.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So the ai suddenly went from Noah's Ark to brainwashing/mind control? Hell of a jump...

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
it was latter since start, it just wasn't told until recently (game time).
The memory wipes have been known for quite a while. I was referring to the newest update of the anarchy/ntr path where it actually changes Priscilla's mind from distrusting and not liking Justin to fucking him in a single night.

• Sad
Reactions: Cavpal

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If you see the scene in alpha route too, Priscilla is actually not responding, so she is like a alive dead body, in any route its clear that she dont know what she is doing
I saw the scene in the alpha route, and she outright tells you to screw her to make the AI think it has complete control. You sure you read it?

Crazykidved

Aug 8, 2021
I saw the scene in the alpha route, and she outright tells you to screw her to make the AI think it has complete control. You sure you read it?
Right, i just checked, its been days since i played so i forgot that convo. Anyway it may be same reason she did it with others to save them. We'll wait for next update to know what happens as in ntr path justin stops before anything can happen and the game finishes.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just out of curiosity, why is it so difficult to locate an update to the written walkthrough? I can't find it anywhere. Now the game isn't too hard to navigate if you want to save scum and explore different paths, but I'm interested in the overall story structure of the later chapters and the walkthrough gives a good birds-eye view of that.

Reactions: Endless

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just out of curiosity, why is it so difficult to locate an update to the written walkthrough? I can't find it anywhere. Now the game isn't too hard to navigate if you want to save scum and explore different paths, but I'm interested in the overall story structure of the later chapters and the walkthrough gives a good birds-eye view of that.
not leaked.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Interesting, always wanted to be a Tyrant.
We wouldn't want inferior genes in our new paradise after all.
Maybe the dev should add some "friendly" gladiatorial competitions where i could reward my best slaves with girls, if they prove themselves worthy. Oh yes, lots of potential here. Indeed.

Question is, as always, whether it'll be realized.
Too early to check it out based on the low version, i think i'll let it cook for a while. :devilish: :coffee:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Interesting, always wanted to be a Tyrant.
We wouldn't want inferior genes in our new paradise after all.
Maybe the dev should add some "friendly" gladiatorial competitions where i could reward my best slaves with girls, if they prove themselves worthy. Oh yes, lots of potential here. Indeed.

Question is, as always, whether it'll be realized.
Too early to check it out based on the low version, i think i'll let it cook for a while. :devilish: :coffee:
no gladiator games.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and Boldano
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes