fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Honestly, when it comes to the captaincy this game is a bit of a game theory nightmare. Like one of those theoretical games that John Nash came up with like "Fuck You Buddy" or "So Long Sucker." If you want to keep the captaincy of this donkey show of a mission you have to be pretty ruthless. The safest path is to buddy up to the killer AI and kill Justin when you have the chance if you have the balls. You also have to fuck at least one of the two girls that are not your girlfriend. It gets tougher because many of the characters are package deals. To get Bruno you need Delilah, and you will notice he is the least common denominator in every scenario where you are ousted. So you better fuck and share her like you are trying to win something. Because you are. If you let Justin bang both Delilah and Gabrielle and EJ is against you then you are in deep shit. You better have addressed Jack's concerns in any scenario because he is a crucial swing vote. It does seem like there is one crew member who will vote for you no matter what even if you don't vote for yourself, so you have that going for you. If you do let Veronica slip through your fingers the chances of you accumulating 4 votes is really dicey, because you will slip into the cuckolded path with all the girls. In this realpolitik version of marry/fuck/kill where those who are too curious get murdered and reprogrammed it is easy to forget that this shit matters at all. However, it really does if you don't want to be Justin's fluffer for the rest of your life.
Thanks, I appreciate the detailed reply. I did run back through it last night and did basically what you said. I'm thinking I have AI on my side too, but I did what Priscilla wanted and listened to Jack as well as "killed" Justin which I don't think I even saw the option for the first time through, I got the 4 to tie for now and didn't fuck anyone else.

Reactions: NewTricks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game has great potential, especially since you appealed to all types of players in how they want to play. My only recommendation; add Incest. The game would be even better with a sexy mom/sister/family members who are also apart of the colony/group and have interactions. It would also provide another avenue of content.
incest happens in future if mc will be adam and all girls will be his evas.

Is there a guide for the new version
only wt-mod.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Thanks, I appreciate the detailed reply. I did run back through it last night and did basically what you said. I'm thinking I have AI on my side too, but I did what Priscilla wanted and listened to Jack as well as "killed" Justin which I don't think I even saw the option for the first time through, I got the 4 to tie for now and didn't fuck anyone else.
There's no need to have EJ and Bruno on your side because Priscilla doesn't vote for Justin. If you have Veronica, Delilah, Gabrielle vote for you, you'll win with your own vote (4 votes in total) since Justin only has 3 votes from his own, Jack, and Bruno.

Reactions: fishbrain

Crazykidved

Aug 8, 2021
anyone know how to get this scene? the pdf walkthrough hasn't been updated in forever ...

View attachment 1417218
It happens coz ntr rute is further divided in twoparts after the mc has sex with veronica on the beach. Its like you are in an ntr route and you still have a chance to take veronica, the scenes divdes as
1. If you have sex with veronica at beach then she still has some feelings for you
2. If you dont have sex on beach then she becomes Justin's bìtch.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just to be clear, she is always drugged and forced by Justin, she is not a bitch, Justin thinks of all girls as bitches, so even that asshole mind set is enough to question why is that asshole even getting any.

Justin always has the rapist attitude, he callously threatens the other males and forces himself on the girls.
Why he is still alive in a community where they all know he is a rapist looking to rape is beyond me.

Sure, if you want to be a bitch yourself and let Justin effectively rape the other girls,
you do that.

anyone know how to get this scene? the pdf walkthrough hasn't been updated in forever ...

View attachment 1417218
It happens coz ntr rute is further divided in twoparts after the mc has sex with veronica on the beach. Its like you are in an ntr route and you still have a chance to take veronica, the scenes divdes as
1. If you have sex with veronica at beach then she still has some feelings for you

• Angry

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The debate is not about being a cuck and neither about not caring.

NTR in here only hapends if MC gets his head in the sand and does
not see all the aliens killing mindlessly or the skulls piling up on the predators spears.

That is using a comparison mildly, but game reasoning wise, letting a rapist continue to talk rape and not investigating and not punishing his rapist mind set and activities is much
worse than anything alien versus predator related.

Reactions: delacroix2

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
tyvm, will try it later

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
you were right tyvm. I like 100%-ing games. I'm not someone who gets butthurt over NTR. I can separate myself from the MC, and just enjoy the story.

1632324149570.png

Crazykidved

Aug 8, 2021
Does anyone have the updated walkthrough? I need that to really enjoy the game to the fullest so would appreciate any help in regards to that! Thanks!
Well the walkthrough always is behind. Even now the walkthrough in on v0.9.
The best way is to download the walkthrough mod. There the tyrant part is in green so the ones which are not in green are the beta route. You can try it that way. I always do that. Also if you are in ntr route then the beach scene between mc and veronica, may cause two parts in ntr route so make sure you save there

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Well the walkthrough always is behind. Even now the walkthrough in on v0.9.
The best way is to download the walkthrough mod. There the tyrant part is in green so the ones which are not in green are the beta route. You can try it that way. I always do that. Also if you are in ntr route then the beach scene between mc and veronica, may cause two parts in ntr route so make sure you save there
it's really a shame it's behind, kuz I like when I can see what comes next and plan accordingly. I rather a written Walkthrough vs a mod. Especially with multiple paths and points. With the Mod you only get 2 paths (Alpha, Beta) when currently there are 4 (Sharing, Cuckold).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Crazykidved

Aug 8, 2021
it's really a shame it's behind, kuz I like when I can see what comes next and plan accordingly. I rather a written Walkthrough vs a mod. Especially with multiple paths and points. With the Mod you only get 2 paths (Alpha, Beta) when currently there are 4 (Sharing, Cuckold).

View attachment 1417773
Yes thats true but both sharing and cuckload path are in mix with alpha and beta path. We really need to focus on the choices and refer walkthrough of previous version at same time.
Also please dont post the pictures so soon, i havent played yet ( waiting for android wtmod) and you gave me spoilers

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Yes thats true but both sharing and cuckload path are in mix with alpha and beta path. We really need to focus on the choices and refer walkthrough of previous version at same time.
Also please dont post the pictures so soon, i havent played yet ( waiting for android wtmod) and you gave me spoilers
sry. I play on PC. I should have put it under a spoiler

BBC King

May 8, 2021
no but mc's kids will do incest if he will be dicktator.
Now you are just talking about hypotheticals and what ifs, im talking about actually having a hot mom, sister, aunt, cousin living in the colony with you and who are part of the story as well.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
This game has great potential, especially since you appealed to all types of players in how they want to play. My only recommendation; add Incest. The game would be even better with a sexy mom/sister/family members who are also apart of the colony/group and have interactions. It would also provide another avenue of content.
kinda late now, plus all the characters are clones of people in "My future Wife". or something, game is not very clear. I kinda wished it was it's own thing and not a spin off.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes