MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
kinda late now, plus all the characters are clones of people in "My future Wife". or something, game is not very clear. I kinda wished it was it's own thing and not a spin off.
Delilah isn't Tara in My Future Wife (same 3D figure only). And who are Bruno, Jack, Gabrielle, Priscilla, Mary in My Future Wife that you can say all characters are clones in that game?

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Delilah isn't Tara in My Future Wife (same 3D figure only). And who are Bruno, Jack, Gabrielle, Priscilla, Mary in My Future Wife that you can say all characters are clones in that game?
did you play the same game as me? they literally said they were all clones with false memories.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
There's no need to have EJ and Bruno on your side because Priscilla doesn't vote for Justin. If you have Veronica, Delilah, Gabrielle vote for you, you'll win with your own vote (4 votes in total) since Justin only has 3 votes from his own, Jack, and Bruno.
Thank you for that, but I still haven't fucked anyone else, just have Jack, Priscilla and Veronica on my side enough to tie. I saw you mentioned that you'll either have all the girls or none of the girls, can't say I'm not a little nervous about that going forward but V's all I need. I don't care if we're poor living in a shack in the woods. lol

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Thanks, I appreciate the detailed reply. I did run back through it last night and did basically what you said. I'm thinking I have AI on my side too, but I did what Priscilla wanted and listened to Jack as well as "killed" Justin which I don't think I even saw the option for the first time through, I got the 4 to tie for now and didn't fuck anyone else.
Glad to be of help. I'm surprised you were able to get the tie given the situation with Bruno. The faithful to girlfriend route is tough if you don't also befriend EJ. As MizTyl said above if you are able to keep both Gabrielle and Delilah on side you will be assured of victory in the vote, but they are really offended if you don't sleep with them and turn to Justin readily if he remains unkilled. Without an updated walkthrough it is easy to make a small error and end up slipping into the anarchy route by trying too hard to be a nice guy and please everyone.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Glad to be of help. I'm surprised you were able to get the tie given the situation with Bruno. The faithful to girlfriend route is tough if you don't also befriend EJ. As MizTyl said above if you are able to keep both Gabrielle and Delilah on side you will be assured of victory in the vote, but they are really offended if you don't sleep with them and turn to Justin readily if he remains unkilled. Without an updated walkthrough it is easy to make a small error and end up slipping into the anarchy route by trying too hard to be a nice guy and please everyone.
If the MC doesn't sleep with Gabrielle and Delilah, he will still be able to keep his captaincy under this condition: Veronica, Priscilla, Jack vote for the MC. With his own vote, the MC has 4 votes like Justin (Justin, Bruno, Gabrielle, Delilah). EJ will choose the MC if they're allies.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
arent these two girls of the game the entchantress? Oo very confused... and still not more curves for the girls... >.>

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Now you are just talking about hypotheticals and what ifs, im talking about actually having a hot mom, sister, aunt, cousin living in the colony with you and who are part of the story as well.
yes cause that's only way to get incest added since none of crew are related and their parents can't appear.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
yes cause that's only way to get incest added since none of crew are related and their parents can't appear.
The game takes place in a future where interstellar travel is possible, its not too far-fetched to come up with a plot around the MC's family/Justin's family/Veronica's family/anyone else's family getting on a spaceship or even being off of earth by the time it was destroyed.

If the dev wanted to they could introduce them anytime they want, its not that hard writing storyline plots if you have creativity.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The game takes place in a future where interstellar travel is possible, its not too far-fetched to come up with a plot around the MC's family/Justin's family/Veronica's family/anyone else's family getting on a spaceship or even being off of earth by the time it was destroyed.

If the dev wanted to they could introduce them anytime they want, its not that hard writing storyline plots if you have creativity.
well it was said that "gate" was closed after ship went thru it.

anyways usual update and quite boring.

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
I like this game really much, there are too many ways to take.
I suggest 2 ideas for the creator :
1 - Add the possibility of plastic surgery : In the NTR way Justin can force the MC to undergo penis reduction surgery, or breast expansion to the famales
2 -

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well thankfully your not the dev so atleast the future holds possibility.
doesn't change things, still very unlikely that we will see groups parents (if they are still even allive since it's possible that current group is 1+ generation after those who originally stepped in ship).

I like this game really much, there are too many ways to take.
I suggest 2 ideas for the creator :
1 - Add the possibility of plastic surgery : In the NTR way Justin can force the MC to undergo penis reduction surgery, or breast expansion to the famales
2 -
weirdo.

how they would develop plastic surgery since currently they don't have much things on houses and ship isn't providing much atm.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
doesn't change things, still very unlikely that we will see groups parents (if they are still even allive since it's possible that current group is 1+ generation after those who originally stepped in ship).
Id say it does, the future of this game has yet to be determined. The only person who knows how the story will progress is the dev and with the sci-fi genre, things can be easily explained.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
sure but would it fit to story is different thing.
How would it NOT fit the story? You act like there arent plot devices in storytelling? If you dont like incest just say so but theres a reason incest based games are among the most popular adult games.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How would it NOT fit the story? You act like there arent plot devices in storytelling? If you dont like incest just say so but theres a reason incest based games are among the most popular adult games.
i see game as these youngsters learning to survive on their own with some help from ship ai.

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020

weirdo.

how they would develop plastic surgery since currently they don't have much things on houses and ship isn't providing much atm.
The IA Ship can clear memory and clone people but can't do plastic surgery ?

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes