cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ah, discussing on this and 2 semi-prequels similarities isn't allowed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game is quite good, but being short makes me want to skip a few versions.
too true, same thing on this game's "prequels". many would prefer few months between updates and more content.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
torrent here for people that need, remember to seed!

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
What routes are possible if Justin is captain? I haven't seen anything I'd consider NTR, but it's obviously in the game.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
What routes are possible if Justin is captain? I haven't seen anything I'd consider NTR, but it's obviously in the game.
If Justin becomes captain, then Veronica, MC's girlfriend has already been cheating on him with Justin and Justin has been banging all the other girls as well.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
This game has great potential, especially since you appealed to all types of players in how they want to play. My only recommendation; add Incest. The game would be even better with a sexy mom/sister/family members who are also apart of the colony/group and have interactions. It would also provide another avenue of content.

Reactions: dcvngtn3

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
If Justin becomes captain, then Veronica, MC's girlfriend has already been cheating on him with Justin and Justin has been banging all the other girls as well.
No need to. Justin becomes the Captain in at least 5 scenarios:
1. Bruno, Jack, Veronica, Delilah, Gabrielle vote for him.
2. Bruno, Jack, Delilah, Gabrielle vote for him.
3. Bruno, Veronica, Delilah, Gabrielle vote for him.
4. Bruno, Delilah, Gabrielle vote for him and EJ chooses him.
5. Bruno, Delilah, Gabrielle vote for him and the MC also votes for him.

Only 2 in 5 that Veronica cheated on the MC before the voting day.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

guess I haven't touched them all yet.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
New Earth [v0.11] [MiZtyl] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,20 GB / 512 MB - New_Earth_c01_v0.11-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,19 GB / 495 MB - New_Earth_c01_v0.11-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018

Thank you! I was hoping it wouldn't be that black and white, so obviously the two scenarios she voted for him.

A little confusing overall, looking back at the walkthrough I get a mixed bag of scenes. I tend to get the good scenes with Veronica but when she's not involved it's the other end. Probably not meant to be faithful lol

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
wouldn't the students be aliens on the new planet?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Thank you! I was hoping it wouldn't be that black and white, so obviously the two scenarios she voted for him.

A little confusing overall, looking back at the walkthrough I get a mixed bag of scenes. I tend to get the good scenes with Veronica but when she's not involved it's the other end. Probably not meant to be faithful lol
Honestly, when it comes to the captaincy this game is a bit of a game theory nightmare. Like one of those theoretical games that John Nash came up with like "Fuck You Buddy" or "So Long Sucker." If you want to keep the captaincy of this donkey show of a mission you have to be pretty ruthless. The safest path is to buddy up to the killer AI and kill Justin when you have the chance if you have the balls. You also have to fuck at least one of the two girls that are not your girlfriend. It gets tougher because many of the characters are package deals. To get Bruno you need Delilah, and you will notice he is the least common denominator in every scenario where you are ousted. So you better fuck and share her like you are trying to win something. Because you are. If you let Justin bang both Delilah and Gabrielle and EJ is against you then you are in deep shit. You better have addressed Jack's concerns in any scenario because he is a crucial swing vote. It does seem like there is one crew member who will vote for you no matter what even if you don't vote for yourself, so you have that going for you. If you do let Veronica slip through your fingers the chances of you accumulating 4 votes is really dicey, because you will slip into the cuckolded path with all the girls. In this realpolitik version of marry/fuck/kill where those who are too curious get murdered and reprogrammed it is easy to forget that this shit matters at all. However, it really does if you don't want to be Justin's fluffer for the rest of your life.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes