OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
The thing is, should MC be alpha, he does not tolerate being shit talked, beaten up or humiliated by
others. So I strongly recommend you do that route. It is the most sattisfying and is not demeaning.

For those who wanna see hummiliation, it is not fem dom, it is NTR where the hunk who knows you have a GF and wants to bang her will primarily go after her to humiliate her into fkking him,
get her drunk and rape her, beat you up in the process. So, it is not like oh, MC is a bastard, she will go fkk around

MC has a GF and has a chance to stand up to the others, those others will steal your GF if you
are going the Anarchy or Democracy route, they will hummiliate you in the process,
so if you are whatever, you will loose even your GF to them.

Use the mod, bump your stats up and stand up 4 yourself.
Or do not, eat shit from oters and just survive in this hell hole.
I didn't play as an anarchist. That's why I don't know how they appreciated the story.
The path I played was more satisfactory. But the story was, I'm probably going to forget about this van.
By the way, how do I leave a review instead of a post? Haven't done that yet.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All you gotta do is click on the stars on your upper right corner ... review editor will open up.
I didn't play as an anarchist. That's why I don't know how they appreciated the story.
The path I played was more satisfactory. But the story was, I'm probably going to forget about this van.
By the way, how do I leave a review instead of a post? Haven't done that yet.

Reactions: OleJackRipper

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
So- Being the nice democratic guy let you loose your girlfriend and gets you humiliated? Hmm... Well... Damn..
And thus - I Guess this one has absolutely nothing in it for me. I like playing the nice guy and get rewarded for that.
Yep - Cliché, I know, but I am a (relatively) simple guy and play games for personal fun, so...

But thanks for the explanation. Very much appreciated.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You could try the mod and see how far you can go on either route before MC has to fight 4 his safety.
MC has a status that others will try to get outta him by any means.
MC is looked up to as their leader, it is the premise of this game.

This is 300 kind a democracy .. you have ta fight 4 it, no easy way out, no devoted amazon wife to
back you up. Your GF is passive and whatever most of the time for whatever unearthly reason.

Wow, damn, the score of the game really fell off since the time I was still following it. What happened?

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
All you gotta do is click on the stars on your upper right corner ... review editor will open up.
On a PC?
I don't seem to have any stars on the upper right corner. When scrolling down, just the drop down menu equal sign with three bars. When at the top of the screen, the upper right corner just has the search icon.
Only stars I saw were the votes..
The drop down menu doesn't seem to have the review editor.

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
At the end of the game, you can see the different types of scenes that you can see in the game. The content focuses on the alpha route and the beta male route. The cuckold route and Girl-on-girl route are not currently implemented. So I guess the developer is focusing on the two main roads to finish the main story, and that some side roads (for other purposes maybe) will be implemented afterwards. This is why there are differences in content sizes depending on the path you follow. Anarchy, for example, I think should contain Girl-On-Girl, but since there isn't one right now, it looks empty.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here you go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a PC?
I don't seem to have any stars on the upper right corner. When scrolling down, just the drop down menu equal sign with three bars. When at the top of the screen, the upper right corner just has the search icon.
Only stars I saw were the votes..
The drop down menu doesn't seem to have the review editor.

Reactions: OleJackRipper

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ya the walkthrough mod only goes down the harem route so if someone could be our hero and keep the ptf walkthrough up to date that I would be very grateful.
well choices are quite obvious so .........

Weyrd

Feb 23, 2021
I think the new update works very well and there is some fun situations. Well done and beautifully scripted.

I have two ideas:

1) maybe put in the name Andria when the mc is in the past? Maybe with (MC name) after? So the immersion works better?

2) some way of keeping taps on the progress with the women?

It is just ideas. Use them or not.

Thanks for the game. It has been fun to play again.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
I download games solely off of their star ratings. This one is mixed. Is it still worth a Lannister's fap time?

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
No swinging, only sharing. We need 2 couples to swing. But in the game, you'll have all girls and decide to share them with other guys or you don't have any girls.
Gallery scene: No, because it will destroy the need to play the game. Who wants to go back to previous scenes can use the save/load buttons.

I deleted it myself. I think it's a waste of time to discuss about ntr-haters.
But any idea for sharing Veronica in future update? Or only for another girl?

max102

May 31, 2020
Lots of reused scenes in this game, and very small updates too... but I'll give it some slack. The concept isn't new, but it's hot. Populating the new earth. I'm surprised there's not much games like this here.

Reactions: ItsEricBoi

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Lots of reused scenes in this game, and very small updates too... but I'll give it some slack. The concept isn't new, but it's hot. Populating the new earth. I'm surprised there's not much games like this here.
prolly same reason as there aren't many medieval/future games either aka not that many assets.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
prolly same reason as there aren't many medieval/future games either aka not that many assets.
This is ON TOPIC. there is assets, but not not on here. No one wants to buy them. Plus the stuff takes a ton of space. So that is why there is low amount of scifi, and medieval assets for games like this.

Reactions: Baka plays

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is ON TOPIC. there is assets, but not not on here. No one wants to buy them. Plus the stuff takes a ton of space. So that is why there is low amount of scifi, and medieval assets for games like this.
and same chars and places appear on n+1 games. 1 dev who is making medieval game said that lack of assets means that next game will happen in ~present time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
update was usual aka nice and short with few choices and ending on sort of cliffhanger.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi and some thoughts of the game so far!

While partly reused, very nice renders and I know that good DAZ assets for SciFi/Fantasy are either rare and/or really expensive, so no problem.
Of the three main paths, I only play Harem and Sharing. I completly dislike that crap anarchy path, not my cup of tea, makes me want to punch my fist into the monitor, but I think some players will totally like it. Since we can choose the direction of how we play the game, I am fine with it, I simply keep to the Harem and Sharing paths.
That said, will there be a way to share Veronica on Sharing route without that humiliation sh... of anarchy path in the future? Would be nice.
I like the "Hui-Bing junior" KI with her quirks and interesting use of a crossover. One nitpick is the need for a walkthrough to see all stuff. While the broad paths are relatively clear, some events are very tricky to get without WT, since the hints what to choose can be cryptic and counterintuitive.

But under the line I definitely like this game! Thumbs up

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes