MordredWoF

May 26, 2020
hey, from what scene is the picture that's up right now? I have never seen that scene, but I thought the developer always used a pic from the current update. that seems to be justin going at someone in the cabins, I have never even been close to any scene like that

Crazykidved

Aug 8, 2021
hey, from what scene is the picture that's up right now? I have never seen that scene, but I thought the developer always used a pic from the current update. that seems to be justin going at someone in the cabins, I have never even been close to any scene like that
Yes it usually a scene pic from next update, and if i am not wrong it must be an ntr scene.

Reactions: Some_Dude?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea not in current version since they still live in ship even when there are houses built.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
On patreon? When will it be released here?
New versions always land here on F95, but hte timespan is variable. From a couple days from release (if done by a Donor) to a couple weeks (If done by Miztyl him/herself). But sooner or later it arrives here.

Last edited:

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
I haven't played this game yet so wanna ask about the routes in the game . Is there like a Love route or dominant or ntr or sharing ?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I haven't played this game yet so wanna ask about the routes in the game . Is there like a Love route or dominant or ntr or sharing ?
There's various routes to include: Alpha Male, beta male, cuckold, sharing

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
There's a dominant route where you get all the ladies and humiliate the opponents. You also have the option to come to agreement with the other guys to share women among you as well as the option to play as a wimp who gets beaten and cucked by the antagonist. Atleast that's what I remember from the last version.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes