cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i see thread has been "cleaned" and my posts above lost "anchor" posts.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
hope there's swinging route with veronica to in the end.
And gallery scene in main menu for final version
No swinging, only sharing. We need 2 couples to swing. But in the game, you'll have all girls and decide to share them with other guys or you don't have any girls.
Gallery scene: No, because it will destroy the need to play the game. Who wants to go back to previous scenes can use the save/load buttons.
i see thread has been "cleaned" and my posts above lost "anchor" posts.
I deleted it myself. I think it's a waste of time to discuss about ntr-haters.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
I like this Dev he is making a statement and do not allow to be bullied by users of his game. I must say it relay rattles my cage when people wants to tell a a Dev how his game should be or what content he/she should use. The clever guys should rather develop their own games with all the content they like or dislike so much. Thanks for the game wish i had the knowledge to develop a game, keep up the good work.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
This's the most boring game in history
What is the point of this post?

I am all for constructive criticism, but you are just being offensive. At least tell others and the developer what you think the problems are. This will not help the developer at all, this will also not help the audience make decisions if they will like the game or not. It just offends people. It offends me and I don't like the game, look up my review LOL.

You look childish. You really should feel embarrassed by this.

The solution is simple, explain WHY you do not like it. You could say the characters are shallow, or the begining doesnt make any sense, or there isn't enough sex to keep your attention. When you give context to your opinion it helps everyone understand your mindset and it becomes less confrontational.

draken99999

Jul 31, 2020
What is the point of this post?

I am all for constructive criticism, but you are just being offensive. At least tell others and the developer what you think the problems are. This will not help the developer at all, this will also not help the audience make decisions if they will like the game or not. It just offends people. It offends me and I don't like the game, look up my review LOL.

You look childish. You really should feel embarrassed by this.

The solution is simple, explain WHY you do not like it. You could say the characters are shallow, or the begining doesnt make any sense, or there isn't enough sex to keep your attention. When you give context to your opinion it helps everyone understand your mindset and it becomes less confrontational.
Hey how dare you send a constructive response, that guy way trying for cool points and you totally ruined it for him by outing him, shame on you sir shame on you. :p

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
What's new in this update? The alpha/harem path was nice and the story was getting more interesting. I didn't get the crossover stuff. What was happening there?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
New Earth [v0.10] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.11 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.10 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 627 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 610 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
there's wt-mod too.
Ya the walkthrough mod only goes down the harem route so if someone could be our hero and keep the ptf walkthrough up to date I would be very grateful.

Last edited:
Reactions: QBQ

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
I like this Dev he is making a statement and do not allow to be bullied by users of his game. I must say it relay rattles my cage when people wants to tell a a Dev how his game should be or what content he/she should use. The clever guys should rather develop their own games with all the content they like or dislike so much. Thanks for the game wish i had the knowledge to develop a game, keep up the good work.
Thanks for your kind words. The problem about developing games as a hobby or part-time job isn't 'how to do' but 'time to do'. People like me don't have much time to spend on developing games because we still have to work for a living. That's why we can't have big updates like big devs.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Too cryptic without WT and the 0.9 WT isn't accurate.
1. When I chose "Join them!" (page 6) I got kicked in the head (cuckolded route) and game over (WT says something else).
2. There are also missing choices in WT NTR route before 0.10, after I chose "Will I lose Veronica forever if I join him now?" the next one is "Approach her." (Priscilla), not "Do what she's begging me".
+ After I chose "Join her." (page 7) I don't have " No! This isn’t like her at all!", it just skips to " Follow them!".
+ After I chose last option in 0.9 "Jerk myself off!" I can't get 0.10 NTR scene (with Veronica and Priscilla), I've got alpha male route scene in an NTR route.
Mess of a game...

Last edited:

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Hmm... I have not tried this one yet, but after reading:

3 erotic scenes for Tyranny (7 animations)
1 erotic scene for Democracy (7 animations)
2 erotic scenes for Anarchy (7 animations)

Gives me the impression that being a total tyrannical jerk or going the humiliating NTR route gives you the most juicy stuff. In other words - Being a nice guy gives you the the smallest rewards. If that's true this one is definitely not for me (no judgment or negativity or something intended, just my own personal taste).

I could be completely wrong though. Can anyone that has played this one so far enlighten me a bit here?

Reactions: OleJackRipper

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I don't know if the anarchists are happy.
But the story needs a lot of work.
Then again, I'm a non payer so I doubt MiZtyl will worry about this less than positive remark

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The thing is, should MC be alpha, he does not tolerate being shit talked, beaten up or humiliated by
others. So I strongly recommend you do that route. It is the most sattisfying and is not demeaning.

For those who wanna see hummiliation, it is not fem dom, it is NTR where the hunk who knows you have a GF and wants to bang her will primarily go after her to humiliate her into fkking him,
get her drunk and rape her, beat you up in the process. So, it is not like oh, MC is a bastard, she will go fkk around

MC has a GF and has a chance to stand up to the others, those others will steal your GF if you
are going the Anarchy or Democracy route, they will hummiliate you in the process,
so if you are whatever, you will loose even your GF to them.

Hmm... I have not tried this one yet, but after reading:

3 erotic scenes for Tyranny (7 animations)
1 erotic scene for Democracy (7 animations)
2 erotic scenes for Anarchy (7 animations)

Gives me the impression that being a total tyrannical jerk or going the humiliating NTR route gives you the most juicy stuff. In other words - Being a nice guy gives you the the smallest rewards. If that's true this one is definitely not for me (no judgment or negativity or something intended, just my own personal taste).

I could be completely wrong though. Can anyone that has played this one so far enlighten me a bit here?
I don't know if the anarchists are happy.
But the story needs a lot of work.
Then again, I'm a non payer so I doubt MiZtyl will worry about this less than positive remark
Use the mod, bump your stats up and stand up 4 yourself.
Or do not, eat shit from oters and just survive in this hell hole.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes