Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
If you used my official walk-through, you would see clearly that Justin wouldn't be able to touch the women at the beach. But if you think he's jerking himself alone is still NTR or sharing, there's nothing for me to say. And if he automatically fucks Delilah, that's absolutely not the Harem route. It won't be my fault if the players choose the wrong choices. My official walk-through provides enough information.
No it was completely my fault I totally missed something that for some reason I just didn't catch when I went back thru it took me a second time back thru then I caught it you know the old saying about missing things that are right in front of your face :)

I updated my post showing I missed something so yeah all good.

And the scene with him jerkin it was pretty damn funny I thought just my opinion of course but he just looks kinda pathetic which was oddly satisfying on that path so well done

Yeah I missed the let Justin lead on the mission so yeah if you don't let him lead then yeah you get the automatically banging Delilah scene which was a little like what just happened you know considering my previous choices it just seemed outa nowhere but yeah just needed to let him lead on the mission

Thank you for your time:)

Reactions: MiZtyl

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Please, please, change the scene where you have sex with your gf in beach or something like that and she has blood after it.
The image is not really nice to see. It feels like you shot her with your penis.
why blood? if mean after breaking hymen then that's bit rare thing and doesnt add anything to game.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Please, please, change the scene where you have sex with your gf in beach or something like that and she has blood after it.
The image is not really nice to see. It feels like you shot her with your penis.
I can't, because the MC shot her with his penis.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kark

Drinpa

Oct 15, 2017
There's an excessive amount of blood because as far as I can tell he used the exact same image as the cumshot, but colored it red instead.

Reactions: kark

Clive

Dec 9, 2016
I'm on harem path but on the beach Justin joins in and I can't stop it is this a glitch or is this forced ntr I thought the girls were supposed to be the MC's on this path?? Did I make a wrong choice somewhere Ive been using the walkthrough?

Thank you for your time

UPDATE
Found the answer I did miss something thank you all
And this is why people still get irritated at "avoidable" NTR.

There should be a hard trigger that enables or disables it for the rest of the playthrough. Otherwise you end up having to analyze every single decision or pay a penalty. I'm sure some people LIKE that, but others find it disgusting.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
There's an excessive amount of blood because as far as I can tell he used the exact same image as the cumshot, but colored it red instead.
It is very different how much girls bleed... but it's true that some people aren't into that.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019

There should be a hard trigger that enables or disables it for the rest of the playthrough. Otherwise you end up having to analyze every single decision or pay a penalty. I'm sure some people LIKE that, but others find it disgusting.
And this is why we don't have the option to turn off NTR like we had in Erodio. I love seeing these people struggling to avoid NTR, whining about that and getting angry at me. But that's all they can do. Since NTR is still in my game and I have no intention to make it easier for these people to avoid it. Why? Because NTR-lovers also find it hard to access the NTR scenes, but they don't complain since they're all adults.

Clive

Dec 9, 2016
And this is why we don't have the option to turn off NTR like we had in Erodio. I love seeing these people struggling to avoid NTR, whining about that and getting angry at me. But that's all they can do. Since NTR is still in my game and I have no intention to make it easier for these people to avoid it. Why? Because NTR-lovers also find it hard to access the NTR scenes, but they don't complain since they're all adults.
You sound like a very angry person who just likes to annoy other people.

Good to know that ahead of time.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Is there an ETA on when this will be finished?
Around v0.25 or so.

You sound like a very angry person who just likes to annoy other people.

Good to know that ahead of time.
You sound like a bitter person who feels angry after your irritation about 'avoidable ntr' can't change anything.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
0.25 feels bit long unless most updates are 5 mins playing (reading everything etc).

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
0.25 feels bit long unless most updates are 5 mins playing (reading everything etc).
I'm so surprised. First they said that there would be an incest patch while EJ said in game that there wouldn't be blood related sex. And now you said like you knew everything about the story. Chapter 01 hasn't ended yet, but you said the game would end after 5 updates as if you knew I would finish both Chapter 01 and Chapter 02 at that time. The story won't end like that while there are 4 characters haven't appeared yet. After Chapter 02 ends, I will consider about continuing Chapter 03 or starting a new game. And I'm pretty sure I can't finish Chapter 02 after 5 updates more.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes