Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. how would you caracterize the axxholxx who goes after your GF and wants to beat you up?
Unshit kind of companion?
Lessshit kind of subhuman scum?
Bigshit sack of dung festering next to your bethrothed?

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Great. Thanks for the update. How many new content are in the new update?

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Too many clicks to exit the ship or to do anything onboard for that matter. Also, as a suggestion, maybe a change in font (colour or italics) to differentiate between thoughts and actual dialogue.

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Error under tyrant path: AI is wiping Jack's memory and announces he is in surgery yet his photo is still amongst the group meeting.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Error under tyrant path: AI is wiping Jack's memory and annouces he is in surgary yet his
Interesting and I see only one route forward. I shall rule with an iron fist and an equally rigid penis.
A more interesting concept would be to chemically castrate Jack until such time as they needed or not his contribution. He would be less aggressive like a good soy boy.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
It would be nice to have an MC whose vocabulary extends beyond the typical American teenager on TikTok..."What the fuck."

Reactions: Cavpal

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well the others are also having fun with girls so I dont get how I am the only one making them pregnant through harem path as they also know the mission and cum in them. They can easily make them pregnant so I am confused.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
I'm on harem path but on the beach Justin joins in and I can't stop it is this a glitch or is this forced ntr I thought the girls were supposed to be the MC's on this path?? Did I make a wrong choice somewhere Ive been using the walkthrough?

Thank you for your time

UPDATE
Found the answer I did miss something thank you all

Last edited:

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
I'm on harem path but on the beach Justin joins in and I can't stop it is this a glitch or is this forced ntr I thought the girls were supposed to be the MC's on this path?? Did I make a wrong choice somewhere Ive been using the walkthrough?

Thank you for your time
If you used my official walk-through, you would see clearly that Justin wouldn't be able to touch the women at the beach. But if you think he's jerking himself alone is still NTR or sharing, there's nothing for me to say. And if he automatically fucks Delilah, that's absolutely not the Harem route. It won't be my fault if the players choose the wrong choices. My official walk-through provides enough information.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Please, please, change the scene where you have sex with your gf in beach or something like that and she has blood after it.
The image is not really nice to see. It feels like you shot her with your penis.

• Angry
Reactions: numanumani
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes