Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Man this sucks, I can’t even play this or any Ren’py games anymore. a month ago my laptop got updated and when I tried to play this and another game, it kept on saying Error: Range error: Maximum call stack exceeded.

H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
Hä, what do you mean? On the thread front page there is a link for compressed versions.
Mega link is down and mixdrop website links don't open in our country I don't know why
That's why I want anonfiles or gofiles or zippyshare or worknupload type links, pls.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Man this sucks, I can’t even play this or any Ren’py games anymore. a month ago my laptop got updated and when I tried to play this and another game, it kept on saying Error: Range error: Maximum call stack exceeded.
Well this might seem a radical solution, but you could use Linux to run Ren'py games. You can run a "Live" version of Linux from a USB stick so you don't need to install it on your laptop, keeping Windoze or Muckintosh for your other needs. Instructions and downloads for Ubuntu, one of the most popular Linux distributions can be found at:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JonasSnr

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Discovered this game and played it for the first time today. I like the story, not the typical college, yoga stuff. The LIs are pretty but different, so another good thing. There are some things that could be better, but there's only one thing that really bothers me! It's the effing doors the MC has to pass when going out! Just throw him out, we know he pass ome doors. As it is, I'll get seasick everytime. o_O

With more upgrades there will be a real review. But now, just fix the doors.

Last edited:

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Discovered this game and played it for the first time today. I like the story, not the typical college, yoga stuff. The LIs are pretty but different, so another good thing. There are some things that could be better, but there's only one thing that really bothers me! It's the effing doors the MC has to pass when going out! Just throw him, we know he pass ome doors. As it is, I'll get seasick everytime. o_O

With more upgrades there will be a real review. But now, just fix the doors.
Yeah, like 3 - 4 renders of doors every time is annoying.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
New Earth [v0.12] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.38 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.36 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 752 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 735 MB: MEGA -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Can I get mediafire or pixeldrain link please?

Reactions: ash546

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
nobody is going to share the last update sadly
is the new picture on page 1 in the new upfate i can't find it in the game yet

Crazykidved

Aug 8, 2021
nobody is going to share the last update sadly
is the new picture on page 1 in the new upfate i can't find it in the game yet
yes its from 0.13 update. it Usually happens once there is an update on patreon then they change the first picture. Also if i am not wrong then that scene from which the picture is will be carried in 0.14 update. So we have to wait for that update too to complete that scene.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
New Earth [v0.13] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.73 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 950 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 933 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 39 Votes