Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
My favorite ending to CH 1 is the democracy sharing end where none of the children are yours because you are saving yourself for Pricilla and she wasn't at the orgy. Justin got Veronica anyway LOL. I just don't know if Jack and Gabi are going to be a happy couple, though. She is hypersexual and he is asexual so that doesn't sound like a match made in heaven(EJ brainwashing notwithstanding). I do think that Delilah will grow to like Bruno... eventually. Still, all these options must make CH2 a nightmare unless it gets simplified somehow like Erodio did.
I too have several Ch.1 ending versions for the democracy sharing paths, since it is my favourite path as well. In one my MC is something of King of the hill, where he impregnates 2 of the girls and awaits his time with Pris. In two others he is the well-meaning, forwardthinking captain, wanting to bring a harmonious colony into being. in a) he impregnates Veronika with the option for Pris later (simple fun with the other girls, Bruno gets Delilah, Justin Gabi, Jack might gain Pris laterif the MC decides against her), in b) he impregnates Delilah, since there is some connection with her too over the run of Ch1, Justin gets Veronika, Jack gets Gabi, Bruno might get Pris.
I too have saves for the MC going for Pris alone and several other couple options, e.g. the MC with only Gabi or Veronika or Vero with Jack.
I agree fully with your opinion that we will propbably have some streamlined start of chapter 2. I theorise it might be a questionaire where we state our main path (King-Tyrant, democracy-sharing or Bete-slave) and then the couple options.
As I said before looking forward to it!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
so when are we getting chapter 2 here on f95?
Wow, hold your horses a bit! Since Miztyl resides in an area with Asian new year celebrated heavily, the start of Ch.2 is pushed back a bit. The top-tier patrons might get it in 2 weeks, so late February or (far more probable) early March should be the quickest you find it here on F95. But sometime in March seems a good bet to me.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Wow, hold your horses a bit! Since Miztyl resides in an area with Asian new year celebrated heavily, the start of Ch.2 is pushed back a bit. The top-tier patrons might get it in 2 weeks, so late February or (far more probable) early March should be the quickest you find it here on F95. But sometime in March seems a good bet to me.
i was asking when because i didn't know if they had started work on it and had a time frame for when they'll post it here or what lols because i know they'll have it on their patreon for the people paying them to make it {cause what else is a patreon if not a site for asking for donations to help buy needed software/hardware?} to get it first :p and i know it takes time to make stuff when you got things like storyline/plotline, rendering, coding and other stuff XD

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well, she is pregnant.
Well, it depends, you can decide to wait (or not) with pregnacies after the birthday orgy in chapter 1. But if you decide to let the girls get pregnant, I think chapter 2 will start a couple months in the future of "New Earth". You can see this in the teaser, they now have better houses. Not these "Camp Woeful" huts anymore, where even the Candyman would get frightened.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yup. In the last episode, she was either knocked up by your rival on your birthday, you did it yourself, or at the same party you decided who it was that did the honors. You can also have buyers remorse the next day in the Alpha playthrough and give them the morning after pills but where is the fun in that?

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes