Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
New Earth [Ch.2 v0.5] [MiZtyl]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 644 MB

PC/MAC: - -

ANDROID: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Too many dicks in the kitchen. Harem is okay, sharing is okay, netorare is okay--- But all the huge orgies kills it for me. Especially when one of the people is a clone, wtf.

This had a really cool premise.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Too many dicks in the kitchen. Harem is okay, sharing is okay, netorare is okay--- But all the huge orgies kills it for me. Especially when one of the people is a clone, wtf.

This had a really cool premise.
you can avoid dicks by being dictator.

Reactions: Alfius

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't get it with all the clones,but Veronica is hot!
every1 is clone of other games characters from "not" same dev which each have similar plot and same playstyle and those lead to this.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
First time playing this game and thoroughly enjoyed it (Alpha route)

The rendering/graphics/animation is not the game's strong point, but I really enjoyed playing it.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Still no changelog?? WTH!!
Not too much complaint though. Because game is total crap anyway. Lack of changelog is just like adding insult to injury.

• Angry
Reactions: NewTricks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Last played a while ago (28 -11 -2021). Came back here to check changelog situation is still ***** or not.
if you check wt-pdf you see that game has progressed quite a much since then. changelog would be up-to-date if it'd be dev making public release but it isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I always try to play all routes in these games to see everything and examine how the game is built, but I'm having trouble with this one. I was aiming for the Democracy, everyone has sex with who they want route, while trying to be protective and proactive with Veronica, but I was also trying to loyal to Veronica. They voted me out as Captain after 28 days. So, I went and had sort of cursory glance over the walkthrough guide.

To clarify, is it impossible to avoid the cuckold/NTR routes in the long term if you are anything less than a disloyal, cheating, manwhore with all the women?

Also, if I don't want to be killed, cucked, or forcibly enslaved to the ship's AI, do I have to willingly become a slave to the ship's AI? It seems like even the slightest attempt to deny the AI what it wants is leading to me getting mind-fucked and losing total control of the situation.

EDIT:
This doesn't feel like intuitive logic to me...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It looks like attempting to be an ACTUAL good leader, results in you becoming a Beta Male ... shouldn't being a good leader be the opposite of being a beta male?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cavpal
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes