punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
People like you are why so many good games are abandoned, this is a new DEV, I never saw him around. if you don't like it, it's okay to criticize, but why? If this is not what you like, go play what you like instead of just being a hater.
I wouldn't waste your time with that one if you look at their post history you'll see they are pretty insufferable.

Reactions: "CJ" and Matt Black

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
So I'm guessing there's only one frenzy scene for Mom and Sis? Says there's a different one after 15 Lust but that's not happening for me lol. Assuming next version?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
After playing, there is some errors, the game could have some shortcuts (less clicking), but overall is a really good game, good renders, good music, really early story but so far is a really good start.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
I approached this games without any expectations, and I'm somehow surprised how much fun (both in terms of lewdness and gameplay) I'm having so far. Keep it up, Mr. LemonLemon! (y) +Bookmarked

MK.135

May 27, 2020
BaasB
I found out that the dev stated that they wont ever reply nor read anything other than comments/messages on patreon. i noticed there wasnt any notice of this and alot lf commenters didnt know this specially those who suggest or offer their critique of some sort. perhaps adding this info on the dev note or somewhere could do the trick. forgive me if tagging you was wrong of me. good day.

edit: the source is his patreon first message/post(open for anyone to read) about mid part of the post. titled "about talking to the dev" on bold letters

Last edited:

Matt Black

Nov 26, 2018
I approached this games without any expectations, and I'm somehow surprised how much fun (both in terms of lewdness and gameplay) I'm having so far. Keep it up, Mr. LemonLemon! (y) +Bookmarked
I've downloaded my version on Itch. it was pretty fast for my standards it took like, 2 minutes or so.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
hey I've encountered the same problem when playing, try to add this to your game folder
I tried using that, but it didn't fix anything. I removed the numbers (didn't work) and placed it with the numbers and I still got the error message.

DEV - LemonLemon

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Thanks, to everyone who played the game. I'm aware of the issues the game has, I solved the one on Shoko's quest, but, the Yuki one will be solved on the next version. Expect to see version 0.2 by the end of next month.

I'll set a discord server and I'll try to expend some hours on it every day.

As I mainly work alone, I don't know if I can do everything at the same time, but I'll give it a try.

By the way, I'm the dev.

sakosux

Oct 1, 2019
Well, after 15 minutes of cringing I closed the game. This is not a bad game, but it will not be everyone's cup of tea. The writing and humour are very "ecchi anime" style if that makes sense. The only feedback I can give that is constructive: background art looks good, but the HS models don't blend in with them due to their high shine.

akuasiklupa2

Jan 9, 2021
Thanks, to everyone who played the game. I'm aware of the issues the game has, I solved the one on Shoko's quest, but, the Yuki one will be solved on the next version. Expect to see version 0.2 by the end of next month.

I'll set a discord server and I'll try to expend some hours on it every day.

As I mainly work alone, I don't know if I can do everything at the same time, but I'll give it a try.

By the way, I'm the dev.
Hello dev, for the Shoko's bug, do you intend to use moemoemoe as an actual variable or is it just a placeholder for menudashokoonthecofee? Cause I fix the bug by replacing every variable name of moemoemoe with menudashokoonthecofee instead of giving moemoemoe a value.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes