DEV - LemonLemon

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Hello dev, for the Shoko's bug, do you intend to use moemoemoe as an actual variable or is it just a placeholder for menudashokoonthecofee? Cause I fix the bug by replacing every variable name of moemoemoe with menudashokoonthecofee instead of giving moemoemoe a value.
This is a label and a menu it seems I forgot to make a label called moemoemoeme or whatever I called it. some user fixed it and I fixed the itch.io version, for future versions, I'll make sure that someone else tests my game so these dumb errors don't appear.

The menudashokocafe or something like that is a menu, where you can find the options to talk about with her

DEV - LemonLemon

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Well, after 15 minutes of cringing I closed the game. This is not a bad game, but it will not be everyone's cup of tea. The writing and humour are very "ecchi anime" style if that makes sense. The only feedback I can give that is constructive: background art looks good, but the HS models don't blend in with them due to their high shine.
Yeah, I intended to put my view on the game, sadly I know that not everyone will like it. I had a pretty fun time doing the game and despite Patreon or future payments, I intend to keep doing it until it's finished. This will take a looooong time. I didn't think the characters were too bright, but I guess this makes sense, I'll see if I can fix that. But probably will stay as it is. Maybe some post-work on photoshop can solve these issues.

DEV - LemonLemon

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
I tried using that, but it didn't fix anything. I removed the numbers (didn't work) and placed it with the numbers and I still got the error message.
Did you get to solve this? I updated the game on itch.io with a fix for this error.
I'm aware of other bugs like the one on Yuki's quest. There are also some minor issues and they will be solved by next version

DEV - LemonLemon

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Future tags?
Harem for sure, blackmail, drugs, pregnancy (I hope to get this right), lactation, more tentacles, female domination something more hardcore, prison setting, prostitution, domination, mind control, lesbian stuff, threesomes, orgys, male domination (MC will break some girls)

Well, I guess something on these terms, this game I'll not make NTR.

But as a DEV who wants to do more projects, maybe in the future, some games that I develop will have more fetishes. I'll decide that in the future.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Did you get to solve this? I updated the game on itch.io with a fix for this error.
I'm aware of other bugs like the one on Yuki's quest. There are also some minor issues and they will be solved by next version
I haven't tried it yet on itch.io, I'll check it out tomorrow and see if I got the same problem.

akuasiklupa2

Jan 9, 2021
This is a label and a menu it seems I forgot to make a label called moemoemoeme or whatever I called it. some user fixed it and I fixed the itch.io version, for future versions, I'll make sure that someone else tests my game so these dumb errors don't appear.

The menudashokocafe or something like that is a menu, where you can find the options to talk about with her
Ah I see, well I did fix a sizable chunk of some major and minor bugs in the game.
Here's the changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope this will assist you to debug the game. Although I don't create new variables and only use the variable that you declared, I highly suggest that you compare the changes to your current code as my approach to debugging will most likely differ from your approach or may even alter what you actually intended to do with certain functions originally.

For others, I have tested the changes that I made to the code in-game and it worked fine but you do need to start a new game for certain changes from the changelog to function correctly. You may use this as a temporary patch while waiting for the official update. Just download the files and replace them in the "game" folder.

Here are the files that have been changed: script.rpy and movies.rpy .

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DEV - LemonLemon

DEV - LemonLemon

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Ah I see, well I did fix a sizable chunk of major and minor bugs in the game.
Here's the changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope this will assist you to debug the game. Although I don't create new variables and only use the variable that you declared, I highly suggest that you compare the changes to your current code as my approach to debugging will most likely differ from your approach or may even alter what you actually intended to do with certain functions originally.

For others, I have tested the changes that I made to the code in-game and it worked fine but you do need to start a new game for certain changes from the changelog to function correctly. You may use this as a temporary patch while waiting for the official update. Just download the files and replace them in the "game" folder.

Here are the files that have been changed: script.rpy and movies.rpy .
Wow thank you very much!!! I'll take a look on that! This is a huge help!!!

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I had planned to play the game but seeing these future tags
blackmail, drugs, pregnancy (I hope to get this right), lactation, more tentacles, female domination something more hardcore, prison setting, prostitution, domination, mind control, lesbian stuff, threesomes, orgys, male domination (MC will break some girls)
I think I will wait and see what the future comments say because for me too many of these tags don't mix with romance and harem.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Huuuge for a first realease, lots of events and stuff. Really liked the catgirl among others. Had a lot of fun playing it.
Just finished everything with the bug fixes.
Good Luck dev.

• Red Heart

DEV - LemonLemon

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Huuuge for a first realease, lots of events and stuff. Really liked the catgirl among others. Had a lot of fun playing it.
Just finished everything with the bug fixes.
Good Luck dev.
thanks, man, expect to see a version 0.2 by the ned of the month with more or less the same amount of content.

Wolfhammer97

Jan 17, 2020
hey I've encountered the same problem when playing, try to add this to your game folder
For some reason when I click on the link, it just opens up a tab with two lines of text and doesn't download the file. Don't know how to get around that so I can get the file?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, My compressed unofficial Android port of New Genesis 0.1 with Matt Black's fix
Usual gestures, save name,delete etc etc...
Alternative persistent save/log location.
Grant storage permissions on first run.

Oct 26, 2017
hey, the game will take a while more, but it will come out eventually, it is not abandoned!
So...do we at least have an updated ETA for 0.2? Itch.io said 28th or 29th of May. Patreon (nothing posted since April 23) says it would be June 1st. And nothing here since the 9th of June, where you said "eventually".

If its gonna take time, no problem. But don't share deadlines if you can't meet them. And a few words on your Patreon or Itch pages letting people know you're alive will go a long way in letting people know you're still working on the game and may keep them from abandoning your game.

Reactions: Fitzounet
Oct 26, 2017
So...do we at least have an updated ETA for 0.2? Itch.io said 28th or 29th of May. Patreon (nothing posted since April 23) says it would be June 1st. And nothing here since the 9th of June, where you said "eventually".

If its gonna take time, no problem. But don't share deadlines if you can't meet them. And a few words on your Patreon or Itch pages letting people know you're alive will go a long way in letting people know you're still working on the game and may keep them from abandoning your game.
DEV - LemonLemon - after reading that again, it sound harsher than it was meant to be. All I really meant was, if it's too overwhelming right now as you're starting out, don't lay down a concrete date when you'll release the next version. Keep people appraised of your progress in other ways like once a week making a short "State-of-the-Game" post on your patreon and itch.io sites to let followers know not only that the game IS progressing, but how its progressing and what they can look forward to. Nothing fancy, just enough to let people know the gears are still turning.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
So, what about any updates for the game? The last post on patron was in late April. The dev should get used to post more progress news (or beginn to do it).

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes