VN Ren'Py New Hope [v0.5.1] [YahBoi Blayke]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

YahBoi-Blayke

Aug 13, 2019
Really good demo and start here from an amazingly talented writer. I have high hopes for this project just because I've seen what the dev is capable of from a writing standpoint.

yo, really proud of you man and wish you the best with this <3
Thanks so much boo! You've been such a great help getting this started and I couldn't ask for a better friend! Let's keep smashing it! <3

Nice premise, interesting bunch of characters to start out with.
I am curious if we get to actually pick a romance interest in this or if we are bound to try for either the MCs crush or the mystery stranger he is texting with (assuming they are not one and the same).
I admit, I have a thing for the shirtless jock and would love seeing him as a possible route in this game. But right now I guess it is too early to tell what this game and story will go for.
Thanks for playing! I plan on having multiple choices available for romantic interests :D And don't worry, we'll see a lot more of our hot jock Theo ;)

Isn't that kinda the plot of Love, Simon?

Looks good though
I do enjoy the book and film for Love, Simon! The plot for New Hope will be significantly different though, which I'm sure you'll see once you play! :D

How come you're using the same gamename as:

https://f95zone.to/threads/new-hope-v0-2-alfe21.59429/

Is looks confusing.
Hey! I've never heard of that game until just now :) I can assure you the games are very different, and just happen to have the same name.

Reactions: Blaidd and Aaryn

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Malwarebytes will Not let me go to any pixeldrain.com site because
Your Malwarebytes Premium blocked this website because it may contain riskware.

We strongly recommend you do not continue.

Anyone else have a problem with pixeldrain.com sites?

moc7032

Feb 13, 2021
I really enjoy this genre of visual novel, and I can't wait to see how the story develops as you continue updating.

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
I am all for a good gay game with the 3D Art style. There aren't that many...actually when I think about it I can only think of Straight!?. Other games might have a scene or rare route. Looking forward to trying it.

Reactions: Grelk

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
I like the images you created. I would like too see more of the characters in new updates.

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Blayke you have a great start with writing and everything looks pretty good so far. If you want any kind of feedback, the only thing I would point out is that both models for your main character and his mother are pretty deep in uncanny valley territory, at least for me. It's worse with the mother and I can point out exactly why. Her eyes look like a corpse's. I can't tell what looks so unnatural about the main character. If anyone else thinks that he is in the uncanny valley maybe they could figure out what makes him look unnatural.

Either way, I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the story.

akis2000

Dec 11, 2019
Very promising game, good 3d art, script actually has some thought put into it, unlike many games where I just spam skip the dialogue cause I know I'm just wasting my time reading it. Couldn't have guessed the second secret, not too thrilled with it, but it won't put me off a game of this quality, and I'm sure it'll be developed tastefully.

Really happy to see a good "vanilla" gay game, and I'll be downloading updates as soon as they hit.

Dengo1133

Jan 1, 2021
Oh my this is promising! I really enjoyed the first part - and I am looking very much forward to the rest!

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I was really into this until the secret came out...
Also would of been nice to have a jock in a game that wasn't a stereotype for a change, he is hot though...

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Malwarebytes will Not let me go to any pixeldrain.com site because
Your Malwarebytes Premium blocked this website because it may contain riskware.

We strongly recommend you do not continue.

Anyone else have a problem with pixeldrain.com sites?
try with another host

Reactions: Melmoth99
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes