VN Ren'Py New Hope [v0.5.1] [YahBoi Blayke]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

AlixWoe

Mar 17, 2021
Sweet hook I like its reliability; wish I could choose the name. It's like the film "Chronicle" meets "Love, Simone." Can't wait for further updates. @DarkWold2055

Last edited:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Thanks for playing! I’ve already started production on the next update - and I’ll be providing weekly updates and spoilers on my Patreon which should be linked in the OG post :)
Thank you for your game! Best wishes and looking forward for next update! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: YahBoi-Blayke

YahBoi-Blayke

Aug 13, 2019
Hope this one gets an update soon!
I’m working on the next update as fast I can you can follow my Patreon for regular updates and additional content :)

Here’s a link to the public teaser image I posted a few days ago

To keep everyone here updated, I’ve fully drafted the next update, written and coded all the lines and dialogue. I’m now just rendering the images. Unfortunately, I desperately need to update my hardware because it takes around 8 hours to render just 1 image. So I’m now entirely bound by how fast my computer can pump out CG’s - which isn’t very fast.

I do have a goal set for what I need in order to be able to upgrade my computer. Which you can all see via the link posted above :)

As always, thanks for the support guys! Means a lot that you’re excited for the next update

Blaidd

Oct 23, 2018
Thanks for sharing! Just finished V0.2 and I had a lot of fun. Rather enjoyed learning more about my personal favorite, Theo. The "magical kick" he got in the locker room sure had me laughing. He should send some of those selfies he took to Justin. ;)

Playing Sherlock Holmes to uncover Spidy is entertaining, too. There are some boys I am pretty confident I can rule out, assuming Spidy is telling the truth in his messages. The scene in the cafeteria reminded me that there are plenty of other students around that Justin hasn't actively interacted with yet (from the top of my head I remember seeing two jocks from the football team and one good looking guy at the table behind the popular girls), so I am curious if our phone flirt is one of the guys I already know or perhaps someone new still.

The dialogues adds interesting layers to all current character and the story unfolds with a good flow and a balance of action, mood setting shots and plenty visuals of semi-nude boys. The only thing I am really missing is some audio.

Looking forward to see where the story goes... and see more of Theo along the way. Keep up the good work.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hey guys! V0.2 is now available on my Patreon for download for FREE!
(y)
Do you have a changelog?

Btw, if you like you can get a "developer" badge and/or ownership of this thread by opening a ticket and askinf the staff for it.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Seen blonde girl but didn't pay attention to tags, my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
:ROFLMAO: Well... the five guys next to the one girl are a bit of a giveaway, aren't they? Or were you expecting a gangbang?

perles75

May 16, 2020
Seen blonde girl but didn't pay attention to tags, my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
Evidently you were so blinded by the beauty of the girl that you failed to read the very first line of the description just below the cover image: LGBTQI+ is literally the fifth word of the line and it's in capitals, not that easy to miss!

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
Evidently you were so blinded by the beauty of the girl that you failed to read the very first line of the description just below the cover image: LGBTQI+ is literally the fifth word of the line and it's in capitals, not that easy to miss!
FUCKINGOBVIOUSLYIDIDNTSEETHAT.png
Well seeing as how this is how I first seen her, obviously I didn't see the description.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 836 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
Reactions: Agony's Embrace
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes