VN Ren'Py New Hope [v0.5.1] [YahBoi Blayke]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

YahBoi-Blayke

Aug 13, 2019
you're either playing w/ that blonde asian skinny chick or else this game feels incredibly gay...

:unsure:

Oh... ok.
Yes - very gay :ROFLMAO:

The Game is Nice~ but the update is quite Slow... Hope the waiting time for every update can be faster...
This update was particularly slow because I was juggling a full time job and remastering all the content into 4K - that's a lot of work. I now have a new day job which means I work from home - and can work through content much much faster. So updates will be more frequent :)

I like this game my boy Justin needs Theo bad :love: I don't know why but this game kind of reminds me of like a Gay version of the Vampire Diaries, but no vampires :unsure: I can't really explain it but I'm here for it
I LOVE Vampire Diaries - so I'll take that as a compliment haha!

• Red Heart
Reactions: YoukoKurama

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
Anyone else get this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 4933, in script
menu:
File "game/script.rpy", line 4934, in <module>
"Theo, you should go" if choice1_TheoGo == False:
NameError: name 'choice1_TheoGo' is not defined

YahBoi-Blayke

Aug 13, 2019
Anyone else get this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 4933, in script
menu:
File "game/script.rpy", line 4934, in <module>
"Theo, you should go" if choice1_TheoGo == False:
NameError: name 'choice1_TheoGo' is not defined
Looks like you probably loaded an old save. When you download a new update you cannot load old saves. Due to the episodic nature of releases - loading an old save will crash the game and cause you to miss content. Please start a new game, and use the skip button to jump ahead.

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
was hoping that rachel would be secret trans, but so far i enjoyed the game looking forward to updates and see where it goes

Babatounde90

Jun 20, 2020
Hey did I miss an announcement? I really love this game and was tryna go on your patreon to see more information but it's looking like it's a dead link. Is there a different link i'm supposed to be clicking? again, LOVE the game Theo is deffo the fav but Ethan comes a close second... also wouldn't mind a bit of Jeremy ;)

YahBoi-Blayke

Aug 13, 2019
Hey did I miss an announcement? I really love this game and was tryna go on your patreon to see more information but it's looking like it's a dead link. Is there a different link i'm supposed to be clicking? again, LOVE the game Theo is deffo the fav but Ethan comes a close second... also wouldn't mind a bit of Jeremy ;)

That's my bad, I've updated the link but I'll put it here too for ease :)

(I've recently updated the page to Apollo Studios- as I'll be working on more projects than just New Hope going forward.)

And yes, I posted an announcement yesterday! V0.3 is now available for public download :D

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
Justin was takling with Theo at basketball court. Then I got this error: 1651969445227.png 1651969445227.png I got errors before, but I was able to ignore them. Not this one

YahBoi-Blayke

Aug 13, 2019
Justin was takling with Theo at basketball court. Then I got this error: View attachment 1798982 View attachment 1798982 I got errors before, but I was able to ignore them. Not this one
Hey, please refer to the notice in the original post :) " Don't forget, when you download a new update you cannot load old saves. Due to the episodic nature of releases - loading an old save will crash the game and cause you to miss content. Please start a new game, and use the skip button to jump ahead. Or, play through the old content and enjoy the visual upgrade!"

The error your experiencing is due to loading an old save. Start a new game, and skip ahead to where you left off :)

Reactions: Adamex

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
I follow your advise, I really lieked the scene. Thank you
Hey, please refer to the notice in the original post :) " Don't forget, when you download a new update you cannot load old saves. Due to the episodic nature of releases - loading an old save will crash the game and cause you to miss content. Please start a new game, and use the skip button to jump ahead. Or, play through the old content and enjoy the visual upgrade!"

The error your experiencing is due to loading an old save. Start a new game, and skip ahead to where you left off :)

YahBoi-Blayke

Aug 13, 2019
The new updates crash's contestantily.
Hi, without an error code I can' do much to help. But the likelihood is you're having the same issue as the people above.

Please refer to the notice in the original post :) "Don't forget, when you download a new update you cannot load old saves. Due to the episodic nature of releases - loading an old save will crash the game and cause you to miss content. Please start a new game, and use the skip button to jump ahead. Or, play through the old content and enjoy the visual upgrade!"

The error your experiencing is likely due to loading an old save. Start a new game, and skip ahead to where you left off :)

Reactions: Adamex and AlixWoe

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
Hope there's a bit more actual sex in this one. No need to worry about the storytelling, considering the creator's resumé.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes