3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Progress Report #March

Renders: 100% (4000 Renders/ 2200 for 0.1.5 visual remaster/ 1800 for new story content)

Script: 100% (approximately 45000 word count)

Code: 50%

UI: 80%

Music & SFX: 100%

Animation: 70% (18 new animations)

Translation: 80%

Hello, KS here finally doing a progress report.
I completely underestimated how much time everything takes, especially the renders. They're killing me.
The script also took me quite a while.
I'm just so busy, I feel like I already spend all of my free time making the game but it still takes me almost a year to get all of this done, it's crazy.

But the good news is those hard parts are finally all done. I got just a few animations left, and coding to do then we're ready!
I think I can get it done before the end of this month, which means public release will be sometime in April. Fingers crossed!

Anyway, I'm going to get busy again, see you at release!

Sincerely, KS

1710344185617.png

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I'm was going to do a replay and noticed if I change the font (shift A)...the game will always error, so I couldn't load the game to change it back. So I was forced to delete my persistent file's in the appdata and save folder locations, in order for the game to start. Not a big deal, as I'm doing a replay...just be warned if you are going to change the font (shift A).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Progress Report #March

Renders: 100% (4000 Renders/ 2200 for 0.1.5 visual remaster/ 1800 for new story content)

Script: 100% (approximately 45000 word count)

Code: 50%

UI: 80%

Music & SFX: 100%

Animation: 70% (18 new animations)

Translation: 80%

Hello, KS here finally doing a progress report.
I completely underestimated how much time everything takes, especially the renders. They're killing me.
The script also took me quite a while.
I'm just so busy, I feel like I already spend all of my free time making the game but it still takes me almost a year to get all of this done, it's crazy.

But the good news is those hard parts are finally all done. I got just a few animations left, and coding to do then we're ready!
I think I can get it done before the end of this month, which means public release will be sometime in April. Fingers crossed!

Anyway, I'm going to get busy again, see you at release!

Sincerely, KS

View attachment 3439171
oh wow i was hoping this didn't get abandoned .... thanks for the update (y)(y)(y)

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
New Horizon 0.2 Is Ready!

Hello world, it's KS.
I'm not dead, don't worry. Sorry for my lack of presence here and pretty much everywhere else. I've been too busy balancing life and making this game update for the past 4 or 5 months.
Anyway, you're not here to hear me talk about my life, so I'll just give you the good news.

New Horizon 0.2 is finally done and has entered beta testing phase!

Change log:

Renders: 4000 new renders (All of the old renders has been remade except for two scenes)
Animation: 29 new animations (old animations has been remade as well)
Play time: Approximately 3 ~ 4 hours for normal reading speed (6 ~ 7 hours including the old version)
Added in Gallery
Added in variables and point system
Added in 1 timed choice
Added in 1 QTE
Improved scenes transition
Improved music and sfx timing & volume
Minor updates to parts of the story in 0.1.5
*Official German translation will be added at a later date. Thanks to MrShaddy_, my German translator ❤

For now this is the planned dates for release, but anything might be subject to change.

Maverick: Beta access
Eclipse: Beta access
Tsuki: April 30th, 10 AM (UTC +8)
Gang Boss: May 5th, 10 AM (UTC+8)
Thug: May 10th, 10 AM (UTC+8)
Classmate: May 13th, 10 AM (UTC+8)
Public release: May 15th, 10 AM (UTC+8)

This is a big update. I have struggled a full year for this.

I have to be honest, I actually made almost 6000 renders in total for this update, but almost 2000 of them are obsolete.
The reason being I first remade those 2000 renders for 0.1.5 back in August last year. However, in November, before I started making renders for 0.2, I updated the look of my characters.
After I got done with making renders for 0.2, I couldn't stand how different the characters look, so I spent two extra weeks to remake them again, as fast as I possibly could.
Other things like translation and code also took a bit longer than I had thought.
So here we are, late into April. I'm sorry for always being late to my promise, but I have to make sure the quality is up to my standard.

Anyway, I hope you will enjoy it when it's available to you.

Sincerely, KawaiiSukebe

1714250442748.png

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
New Horizon 0.2 Is Ready!

Hello world, it's KS.
I'm not dead, don't worry. Sorry for my lack of presence here and pretty much everywhere else. I've been too busy balancing life and making this game update for the past 4 or 5 months.
Anyway, you're not here to hear me talk about my life, so I'll just give you the good news.

New Horizon 0.2 is finally done and has entered beta testing phase!

Change log:

Renders: 4000 new renders (All of the old renders has been remade except for two scenes)
Animation: 29 new animations (old animations has been remade as well)
Play time: Approximately 3 ~ 4 hours for normal reading speed (6 ~ 7 hours including the old version)
Added in Gallery
Added in variables and point system
Added in 1 timed choice
Added in 1 QTE
Improved scenes transition
Improved music and sfx timing & volume
Minor updates to parts of the story in 0.1.5
*Official German translation will be added at a later date. Thanks to MrShaddy_, my German translator ❤

For now this is the planned dates for release, but anything might be subject to change.

Maverick: Beta access
Eclipse: Beta access
Tsuki: April 30th, 10 AM (UTC +8)
Gang Boss: May 5th, 10 AM (UTC+8)
Thug: May 10th, 10 AM (UTC+8)
Classmate: May 13th, 10 AM (UTC+8)
Public release: May 15th, 10 AM (UTC+8)

This is a big update. I have struggled a full year for this.

I have to be honest, I actually made almost 6000 renders in total for this update, but almost 2000 of them are obsolete.
The reason being I first remade those 2000 renders for 0.1.5 back in August last year. However, in November, before I started making renders for 0.2, I updated the look of my characters.
After I got done with making renders for 0.2, I couldn't stand how different the characters look, so I spent two extra weeks to remake them again, as fast as I possibly could.
Other things like translation and code also took a bit longer than I had thought.
So here we are, late into April. I'm sorry for always being late to my promise, but I have to make sure the quality is up to my standard.

Anyway, I hope you will enjoy it when it's available to you.

Sincerely, KawaiiSukebe

View attachment 3580614
great work

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
New server of KawaiiSukebe "White Night".

The link down below is to the new server, and I'll see you there!

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
At least there are something to come out, unlike the "I brothers" of milfy city and waifu academy.
I do agree, bettre later than never. And from what I remember the game had a really good quality, if it's even better now I won't mind play it back from the beggining to enjoy new renders.

And I have to say I like this mindset :

1714655658958.png

He knows what he wants and won't let others tell him what to do for his game.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes