3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

w123t4

May 26, 2019
After seeing the new cover picture I must say that the black one is the best! :p

Apr 26, 2023
Girls look awesome! ...but yeah, not going to wear that shining armor.

Thanks Demoness_Kiss for answering all the questions I had in your review.

If the dev watches this thread, could we please have options in the game to ignore the girl in the mask, like when she gets jabbed with the needle, can we like leave her to her fate, I know it sounds like an asshole move, but I want an option where the mc is or can be the asshole that she portrays him to be, if it's not an option I understand and I'll move along to another game that fills the criteria I'm looking for.

It's just I've seen too many games where the mc is this 'hero' who is always standing up for other girls even to his own detriment, but it's your game so by all means make it how you want, just thought I'd put my thoughts out there in case you decide to look in here.
If you haven't yet, maybe check out Cosy Cafe. Based MC, cute girls, no simping.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
dev post on patreon......

Important Note

My Discord account is still hacked. The scammer is assuming my identity in myserver right now trying to scam people. Please do not click anything he sends. I will update you all here or on my Twitter or Instagram once I get the account back. If you can, please report my old discord account as hacked account.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Any update on the „hacked account“ ?
Is the game considered on hold or abandoned? Just wondering cuz there‘s no news since October. Hope that‘s not the case.

Apr 4, 2023
yeah its getting worrying if he has been AWOL for 2 months with no sign of update...really hope he is working on it as the game is really good
EDIT: checked the discord server and its overrun with scammers...dev is nowhere to be seen
EDIT V2: okay here is some good news - posted by the dev about 5 days ago
1702493790995.png

Last edited:

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Really enjoying this story so far. Anxiously awaiting a new update.

I really enjoy when games lean into the Japanese setting. Does anyone have any recommendations for similar games?

Last edited:
Reactions: snow123789456

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
finished this today... it's not bad really, but not great either I would say. Renders are decent, tho most male characters look stupid as usual. Music is a plus. Not a huge fan of the japanese lingo but I can live with it. Writing is average, definitely could use some improvement, but it's passable. I liked the story and characters, and that there is a ton of content for just two releases in. That being said the dev cycle for this early in the lifetime of the game is way too long, people will forget they ever played this if you put out an update once every 8 months.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes