Unity Abandoned New House Rules [v0.3] [Yksok]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Checking the patreon link in the first post is the fastest way to see if there is anything new posted for anything.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Dev was on here today but nothing from him on the patreon page since Jan 10th.

Yksok was last seen: Today at 3:37 PM

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
Is there a walkthrough of this game? I like it but money isnt easy to get. Alot of grinding for 10 a day cleaning

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Tenn2017

I think there is a cheat file in the thread somewhere you can also use cheat engine as well to get money. Just fire it up click the computer and select the .exe file for the game and hit ok then put in the value you have for you money and hit first scan then when you collect more change the number to match what it changed to and click scan again when you get it down to 1 double click it to bring down to the bottom area and then double click the money value and change it. There is a box to the left of the line that if you tick it the money value will get locked there and never go down.

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
So, anyone still got anything about game update or if Dev gave up on continuing? :hushedface:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So, anyone still got anything about game update or if Dev gave up on continuing? :hushedface:
I would not hold my breath on this one the dev last post on patreon was way back in Jan.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
the game was not really that good anymore it was like that you spent most of your time skipping time because there was NOTHING you could not really interact with anyone unless it had something to do with the "story" and that was synonymous only very little and that with the blackmail

of the aunt is doc also a joke of the mc must buy everything for them everything so that they can fulfill the commands of the mc? for real? who should buy it himself then what is that then for a ridiculous fucking? and then also how little to do with the aunt or in the whole with everything so if the game dies it would be no great loss the nauch the graphics and condition was not very good now

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
Is this game still being made? as there asn't been a update on is Patron page since 10 of January.

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
Just played v0.3, and was into it up to the point where my Spidey senses kicked in and I wondered: how much content is there? Cheat Engined and , and ... yeah, not much happening content-wise, but it was interesting / a simpler Big Brother. However, as everyone has said: it's most likely abandoned, for whatever reason. Shame, because it had potential.

after my machine's through rendering Sarah (I'll try to be more faithful to the original rendering style); ever since Aiden was mauled to death by rabid weasels, her life has taken a turn for the worse ...

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes