Unity Abandoned New House Rules [v0.3] [Yksok]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

NStefanN

Feb 22, 2018
How do you play this game ? I go every room and i cant see any dialogue or button to push /interact ?!!

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
During the scene when the girls get back from shopping all the dialogue boxes show Aiden, no matter who is speaking.

NStefanN

Feb 22, 2018
I just deleted.. no offence but this game is a total JUNK ! Game interface is not so friendly to player..

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
I just deleted.. no offence but this game is a total JUNK ! Game interface is not so friendly to player..
But UI there pretty similar to Big Brother's, just a bit uglier. But you can't say BB is a bad game because of this?
What's the game lacks is any news from the dev and regular updates. Currently this game looks abandoned and with uncertain future, especially after new rules on patreon about incest.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Forgot I downloaded the newest version so I played it now. I did see a few spots that had some fuck ups.

Laura and the mothers old picture still used after being upgraded during the scene after the older sisters upgrade the only one that was shown to be talking was the brother.

Yoga massage part has brother's name listed the whole time for the person who is doing the talking.

@

Cheat engine works great but's it's only needed after you unlock the cleaning the house.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
@Yksok
the story of the game seems to be good, but the appearance of the son's face is older than his mother!

You should correct this while the game is in the beginning!

Deleted member 24507

Donor
May 5, 2017
How do I make money on the game? I already changed the pages of Laura and I need to buy the bikini and yoga clothes for Sarah, I'm already on the 9th and there is no job option!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

The making money option doesn't unlock till you do the one event where the mother lets you clean the house for I think it's 10 bucks a day. Once it unlocks you can then use cheat engine and scan for the money value and then change it once you find it to speed up the grind.

Deleted member 24507

Donor
May 5, 2017
@

The making money option doesn't unlock till you do the one event where the mother lets you clean the house for I think it's 10 bucks a day. Once it unlocks you can then use cheat engine and scan for the money value and then change it once you find it to speed up the grind.
From what day releases the option to clean the house? I'm on the 9th now and the only things I said to my mother was at the weekend when her aunt was about to blackmail her and the night asking to sleep in her bed, other than that there are no other options for dialogue!

How do I use cheat mode?

Deleted member 24507

Donor
May 5, 2017
It's kinda hard to get set up, you have to talk to the aunt on the weekend. When she shows you her breasts you have to grab them, then she punches you. Next time she is over, you can use your black eye to further blackmail her into wearing sexier clothes. This leads to you cleaning the house for money.
tks man fo the hint

Deleted member 24507

Donor
May 5, 2017
Cheats for v0.3

Changes:

• 5% -> 10% progression for writing essay
  • 10$ -> 50$ for cleaning job
  • fixed some dialogues
How to install:
Extract and replace file in
%game_folder%\New House Rules 0.3 by Yksok_Data\Managed\
tks man help a lot

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

There isn't a cheat mode you have to use a tool called cheat engine which works with most unity games. When you get the money unlocked fire up cheat engine and then click the computer icon and the select the games .exe from the list. In the value line put the number in for whatever the money value is. So if it's 0 put a 0 in the line and hit first scan when you collect some money change the 0 to whatever the new value is and then hit next scan. Repeat till you have 1 value left and then double click it to bring it down to the bottom section.

Double click on the value number and when the box appears change the number to whatever you want it to be at. I think I changed mine to something like 99999999 then hit ok. Now in game if you look your money should now be whatever number you changed it to you can also click the box in front of the line to lock it so that the value never changes till you close the game down.

There might be a patch for it though but I have always just used cheat engine for unity games.

NStefanN

Feb 22, 2018
I put the mod for money in Managed folder , and back up the initial Assembly-CSharp.dll but i still get the 10 $ for a day. What i do wrong ? Thanks !

Solved: You need to close the game , replace the dll file then open game !

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
How do I progress in this game grindy as fuck. The cleaning pays less to nothing, to afford the stuff to make any kind progress takes almost a whole actual day.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes