Unity Abandoned New House Rules [v0.3] [Yksok]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
You have to wait till aunt comes over and then talk to her till you want her to change her clothes then mom will have you clean the house for money.
Ow Aunt did come over.
I asked her to show boobs, she refused. I continued next time, an she did show them, then I tried to touch them and she slapped me.

Now there is no more aunt at any time in the day.

I replaced the diary,.. I talked to little sister, so we can watch each other,... only I can never shower again and can only watch her.

try this save file and try to figure out where I am stuck.

This was a fresh start of the game, no Cheat engine used, no assembly cheat,.. no nothing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ow Aunt did come over.
I asked her to show boobs, she refused. I continued next time, an she did show them, then I tried to touch them and she slapped me.

Now there is no more aunt at any time in the day.

I replaced the diary,.. I talked to little sister, so we can watch each other,... only I can never shower again and can only watch her.

try this save file and try to figure out where I am stuck.

This was a fresh start of the game, no Cheat engine used, no assembly cheat,.. no nothing.
Aunt will come over again and it should happen on Saturday.

Check out your events to find out if you are done with them. New House Rules 0 2018-02-08 05-39-15-57.jpg New House Rules 0 2018-02-08 05-39-18-78.jpg New House Rules 0 2018-02-08 05-39-38-38.jpg

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Aunt will come over again and it should happen on Saturday.

Check out your events to find out if you are done with them. View attachment 65662 View attachment 65663 View attachment 65664
I have been clicking skip button like mad and days flew by quickly.
Must I wait a month of nothing happening? A week? What?

There is no indication of any progress of any kind so I am not sure if I am in a loop or if this annoying thing was intended?

I mean, what kind of sick developer lets users waste their time by clicking the damn button for days just so something small can happen at an undisclosed day you may even miss?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Never mind.

Game unstuck after 10 days or so, so now things are out of the loop and I finally found sister drunk.
FINALLY shit is happening again.

I hate games that make you wait for days on end before something else happens.
If you are a developer at least put in some fucking repeatable events that change slightly now and again, until the main story is ready to continue.

Ow and my guy hasn't showered for half a month.
WTF is with you, programming something this stupid?

Reactions: Deadlyreaper

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Another weird discrepancy.
I finally progressed with aunt where I need to buy her a dress and asked mom for a job.
She said ok as long as I clean shit and she gives me little money at the end of each day.

It has been days since that and not a single dime in my wallet.
What gives?
A bug,... miscommunication? What?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I finally progressed with aunt where I need to buy her a dress and asked mom for a job.
She said ok as long as I clean shit and she gives me little money at the end of each day.

What gives?
You have to clean 4 spots every day to get paid, if you go to bed as soon as you can you can do 3 in the morning and 1 when you come home. Easy Peasy.

Reactions: Von Herman

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016

What gives?
Are you actually cleaning the 3 rooms and washing dishes every day like you're supposed to do? There are icons for cleaning the 3 rooms and washing dishes (one icon in each location, not sure you got that since you apparently missed the fact you have to actually do work to get paid) and when you have done all 4 every day you get a whopping $10.

There is a mod to add $100 every time you clean but you need to save the file it overwrites or else your game will be broken and never progress. That's all listed in the thread but wanted to repeat it in case you're not actually reading the thread at all and just asking questions that have already been answered like some do...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Are you actually cleaning the 3 rooms and washing dishes every day like you're supposed to do? There are icons for cleaning the 3 rooms and washing dishes (one icon in each location, not sure you got that since you apparently missed the fact you have to actually do work to get paid) and when you have done all 4 every day you get a whopping $10.

There is a mod to add $100 every time you clean but you need to save the file it overwrites or else your game will be broken and never progress. That's all listed in the thread but wanted to repeat it in case you're not actually reading the thread at all and just asking questions that have already been answered like some do...
This new mod allows for progression in the game and gives 50 for each day of cleaning

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
Any changelog?
In short, not much:
  • New dress for Karen (mother)
  • Massage after yoga for Sarah (yonger sis)
  • Sunbathing for Sarah
  • Event with peeping for Sarah
  • New style and dress for Laura (older sis) and continuation of her corruption
  • couple new images with aunty
  • couple new daily life images

Zakk00

Dec 7, 2017
In short, not much:
  • New dress for Karen (mother)
  • Massage after yoga for Sarah (yonger sis)
  • Sunbathing for Sarah
  • Event with peeping for Sarah
  • New style and dress for Laura (older sis) and continuation of her corruption
  • couple new images with aunty
  • couple new daily life images

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017

So if you clean 1/4 rooms and 3/4, you get $0?
WTF? Make it fractional, 1 room $2 etc.

I don't know, that is common sense to me.

Still, I figured it out on my own.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes