Unity Abandoned New House Rules [v0.3] [Yksok]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Ok am I missing something because there is no interaction buttons with characters, and all I can do is move around, change time and use the menu. Hmmm I'm getting a dejavu from the v0.1 for some reason. :WutFace:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i found it. you have to put it folder name MANAGED and replace the previous assembly-csharp.dll file and the you get a raise!
Ya I was coming back to say just that and will change my post to say so.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok am I missing something because there is no interaction buttons with characters, and all I can do is move around, change time and use the menu. Hmmm I'm getting a dejavu from the v0.1 for some reason. :WutFace:
Check each one every hour till you get the schedule for them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I talk to lil sis about a bathing suit and before I can buy it I have to talk to aunt till she wears sexy clothes then get job around the house for money.
I talk to lil sis about yoga clothes and now the bathing suit is gone and I can not buy it for lil sis.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
I talk to lil sis about a bathing suit and before I can buy it I have to talk to aunt till she wears sexy clothes then get job around the house for money.
I talk to lil sis about yoga clothes and now the bathing suit is gone and I can not buy it for lil sis.
thats because of modded .dll .Use original dll once you got enough money with modded one.I guess we need up to date .dll

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
There is an "icone" on top right of the screen under "Wait an hour", between 15:00 and 20:00.
Capture.JPG
MC can "clean" Living room, Kitchen, Bathroom and "Wash the dishes" in Dining room.
The 4 completed tasks, it will touch 10 bucks.

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I actually quite liked this one.

The art is good and the models are pretty cute. Yes its a knock off but its quite a well done knock off.

BUT ONLY AFTER YOU INSTALL THE MONEY CHEAT!

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Not much of an update. You get permission to spy on one of the sisters naked. Other sister and mother get a new look. You get to see the aunt naked and the younger sister in a bikini. According to the event log after that you are done.

Oh - If you use the money cheat events don't seem to advance. What I did was use the money cheat to get about 1K then switched back to the original file.

On the plus side the renders are quite nice.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not much of an update. You get permission to spy on one of the sisters naked. Other sister and mother get a new look. You get to see the aunt naked and the younger sister in a bikini. According to the event log after that you are done.

Oh - If you use the money cheat events don't seem to advance. What I did was use the money cheat to get about 1K then switched back to the original file.

On the plus side the renders are quite nice.
What you did not take of lil sis pants and get that nice shot of her ass?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Bug to report.

Big sis doing little sis dishes and big sis in 2 places at the same time and lil sis it gone. New House Rules 0 2018-02-07 09-32-46-87.jpg New House Rules 0 2018-02-07 09-32-48-90.jpg
MC name is used while big sis should be showing as the talker many times throughout the game.

ADD: Nice little update, got to see lil sis ass while massaging her.
Got to see big sis please herself.
Can't wait till the next update.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes