Unity Abandoned New House Rules [v0.3] [Yksok]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Weendzia

Dec 14, 2017
The shop only lists things the characters ask for. The youngest daughter wants a swimsuit which never appears in the shop. She also wants yoga clothes - which does appear in the shop. You get to buy the aunt a sexy outfit for 200.00. Either I'm missing something or the game ends there.

You can also look in the menu at Events.
Check dining room when Laura is there (I think about 18), and go from there.

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
Yes. Sooner or later you'll ask your mom for money. You clean 4 rooms every day and get $10.00 a day. But wait there's more - For grinding for 18 days you get to buy your sister a yoga outfit and get to touch her yoga pants covered ass once. Then you get to grind another 20 days and buy your cheating aunt a $200.00 outfit. Then you ask your aunt to get your mom to dress differently. I'm at day 50 grinding along for money. It's been 2 weeks and mom hasn't changed the way she dresses and I can't talk to the aunt. I think I've finally exhausted the amazing amount of non-content in this game.

I forgot to add - for a big big bonus the elder sister gets drunk one night and you get to strip her and feel her up.
ummm when can you talk to the mom about money cause im at day 9 and STILL no option to talk to her ????
EDIT: You finally get to talk to mom for money after asking your aunt to wear sexier clothes, thanks guys btw for the lack of explaining this

Last edited:

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Hmm...I have seen several people ask the same, but at the same time a lot of others seem to be able to actually do anything apart change rooms and advance time. I think I am missing something here. How on earth can I interact with anyone? Do I need to do a ritual dance first? Wear a certain kind of norvegian sweater? Try at new moon while screaming insults at Sirius? Personally I prefer just clicking...

Reactions: Wyrme and cully

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
I forgot to add - for a big big bonus the elder sister gets drunk one night and you get to strip her and feel her up.
about that elder sister event, you can go further into it according to the events page ( Broken Perfection ) but have yet to find it yet, let you know if I find it, btw, I know this cause every other event has the BB tag of *Nothing more in this version....
EDIT: talk to her in her room at 2100 for you to be her tutor but this is the last action for this event, nothing further here in this version ......
Keep in mind there are 6 events total to complete :
Leverage
Money
Broken perfection
Yoga
Sibling ties
Tan

Last edited:

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
How do I cheat the money? i cant use Regedit cause the money doesn't show and cant use the save files cause there ain't any to edit, and never gonna use cheat engine.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes