Unity Abandoned New House Rules [v0.3] [Yksok]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I tried this... but wow... this should be labelled as version 0.0.1 - not 0.1! LOL! According to my basic math, "0.1" implies a 10% progression with the story or development of characters but that seemed to be covered in the intro.

A lot of work needs to be done to get it to a playable 0.1 version so I think I will wait until at least 0.3 or 0.4 before looking at this again. Best of luck to the dev though!!

anschwww

May 10, 2017
There are only 10 types of people in this world; those who know, that 0.1 isn't 10% and those who don't.

Reactions: michaeljn

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Does this 0.1.1 version ends when Aunt asked and you answer that "An other version" or does this version does on?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
0.2 is out for $20 patreons.

Well hopefully in this one you can interact with people and other things. Last one it was only location clicking and time advancement. :\

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Why is it that most games on patreon is clickbait or money eaters which give in exchange almost nothing? I mean.. this game for example? 100 MB of content... should be priced for 5$ then 250 MB for 10$ etc.. There are games which price are nothing for few GIgs of content at price close to nothing. Please have some decency developers. We need your games, but you need our money more.

Yksok

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
New House Rules 0.2 now available to $10 patreons

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I'm starting to think this incest ban from patreon is actually not all bad. Not that I like it at all, but maybe it forces creators to become a bit more creative.

Mordar

Jun 20, 2017
The update is so small, I absolutely do not recommend to play the game again, unless you want to get annoyed.

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
Why is it that most games on patreon is clickbait or money eaters which give in exchange almost nothing? I mean.. this game for example? 100 MB of content... should be priced for 5$ then 250 MB for 10$ etc.. There are games which price are nothing for few GIgs of content at price close to nothing. Please have some decency developers. We need your games, but you need our money more.
Because it works and people see it works and they want in too. Heck the Sarah's Life game still has patreons.

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
I'm starting to think this incest ban from patreon is actually not all bad. Not that I like it at all, but maybe it forces creators to become a bit more creative.
Bad creators will produce low quality content regardless of the bans, whereas it hinders better creators and what they want to create by eliminating a category they could've created something from so others can copy for a quick buck.

This update isn't really making things better per se, the room navigation is "better"(all visible without dragging), but the general UI is still massive and honestly inappropriate. You really don't need everything to be so "big" that you're going over the boxes for the options, scrolling shouldn't be needed when there's only 2-3 saves, and honestly, unify the font styles a bit since it's all over the place with different text/background colours and drop shadow on some, it's visually disorienting.

Far too much inactivity right now during the day and most rooms are not used at all and interaction with other members are less than minimum. What little events there are in the game are grindy and linear(choices don't matter atm), padding out bad content is just making it worse.

Keep in mind of gameplay:reward ratios and make sure there's always something that pays off when you design content, there's nothing worse than playing through the game and find out there are no rewards while wasting people's time.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I actually didn't even play this game yet, but I really do believe that the whole genre, if you want to call it that, of adult games would be a lot more interesting if we had less incest games. I agree with you that forcing devs to remove it is the wrong way to do it (not that it ever was patreon's intention to bring more variety to adut gaming :biggrin:), but what's the saying: Every cloud has a silver lining.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
How can you make money????(Game money)
Yes. Sooner or later you'll ask your mom for money. You clean 4 rooms every day and get $10.00 a day. But wait there's more - For grinding for 18 days you get to buy your sister a yoga outfit and get to touch her yoga pants covered ass once. Then you get to grind another 20 days and buy your cheating aunt a $200.00 outfit. Then you ask your aunt to get your mom to dress differently. I'm at day 50 grinding along for money. It's been 2 weeks and mom hasn't changed the way she dresses and I can't talk to the aunt. I think I've finally exhausted the amazing amount of non-content in this game.

I forgot to add - for a big big bonus the elder sister gets drunk one night and you get to strip her and feel her up.

Last edited:

Alexander

Dec 21, 2016
Hallo, why i can't buy anything from shop? I have more than enough money.

UPD: nevermind, i just clicked on wrong place :D

Last edited:
Reactions: ok900

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Hallo, why i can't buy anything from shop? I have more than enough money.
The shop only lists things the characters ask for. The youngest daughter wants a swimsuit which never appears in the shop. She also wants yoga clothes - which does appear in the shop. You get to buy the aunt a sexy outfit for 200.00. Either I'm missing something or the game ends there.

You can also look in the menu at Events.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes