Faxo

May 1, 2017
Game is not opening pls help

Error
Couldn't switch to requested monitor resolution
Details:
Switching to resolution 1366x768 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1280x720 fs=0 hz=0)

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
how the hell does this game play? i go to a room and click on a person nothing happens , no speech bubble pops how does this work and why is there no tutorial

Reactions: Henkie20
U

User_10739

I can't even load the game! Won't start full screen or in window...

Reactions: Faxo

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

If you can talk to someone their picture will show up underneath the advance time clock in the top right hand corner of the screen house over their picture and a talk to this person will appear.

Is there any further you can go with the mother and asking her if you can sleep in the bed with her? If not maybe later you'll have to scare her or something by finding a bug like a spider or something.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@ You can't that's in the next update and your not buying it the aunt is. If you look at events you'll be able to see when a persons events are done as it'll state it at the end of their last event.

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
what a bad and especially boring game you are more concerned with skipping the hours and days than anything else and you have to be careful not to fall asleep

Making money is so incredibly bnerfig and hardly possible so that you can not buy the bathing things for the sis, I have not found after hours in the shop are only the yoga stuff and the Kleit for the aunt for outrageously much money because that does not help sis money

i can only repeat it once again ultra boring and bad

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
unfortunately ... lines of action are started and nothing is finished ... only the words "in this version not available" ,,, I wait for 0.9 :)

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes